Sandra Bullock Tapped for Political Drama 'Our Brand Is Crisis'
Sandra Bullock is cast to headline "Our Brand Is Crisis" for Warner Bros, Variety learns. The actress will also serve as executive producer, re-teaming with her "Gravity" co-star George Clooney. David Gordon Green ("George Washington", "Joe") will direct the pic, and Peter Straughan writes the script.
The feature film is based on a 2005 documentary of the same name. It revolves around American political campaign marketing tactics in the 2002 Bolivian presidential election. With flabbergasting access to think sessions, media training and the making of smear campaigns, it will see how the marketing strategies shape the relationship between a leader and his people.
Bullock is also attached to play a lead role in an untitled Tupperware movie which centers on the inventor of Tupperware. Actor Tate Taylor is confirmed to serve behind the lens.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?