Sandra Bullock Tapped for Political Drama 'Our Brand Is Crisis'
Sandra Bullock is cast to headline "Our Brand Is Crisis" for Warner Bros, Variety learns. The actress will also serve as executive producer, re-teaming with her "Gravity" co-star George Clooney. David Gordon Green ("George Washington", "Joe") will direct the pic, and Peter Straughan writes the script.
The feature film is based on a 2005 documentary of the same name. It revolves around American political campaign marketing tactics in the 2002 Bolivian presidential election. With flabbergasting access to think sessions, media training and the making of smear campaigns, it will see how the marketing strategies shape the relationship between a leader and his people.
Bullock is also attached to play a lead role in an untitled Tupperware movie which centers on the inventor of Tupperware. Actor Tate Taylor is confirmed to serve behind the lens.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs