Sandra Bullock Tapped for Political Drama 'Our Brand Is Crisis'
Sandra Bullock is cast to headline "Our Brand Is Crisis" for Warner Bros, Variety learns. The actress will also serve as executive producer, re-teaming with her "Gravity" co-star George Clooney. David Gordon Green ("George Washington", "Joe") will direct the pic, and Peter Straughan writes the script.
The feature film is based on a 2005 documentary of the same name. It revolves around American political campaign marketing tactics in the 2002 Bolivian presidential election. With flabbergasting access to think sessions, media training and the making of smear campaigns, it will see how the marketing strategies shape the relationship between a leader and his people.
Bullock is also attached to play a lead role in an untitled Tupperware movie which centers on the inventor of Tupperware. Actor Tate Taylor is confirmed to serve behind the lens.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance