Sandra Bullock Tapped for Political Drama 'Our Brand Is Crisis'
Sandra Bullock is cast to headline "Our Brand Is Crisis" for Warner Bros, Variety learns. The actress will also serve as executive producer, re-teaming with her "Gravity" co-star George Clooney. David Gordon Green ("George Washington", "Joe") will direct the pic, and Peter Straughan writes the script.
The feature film is based on a 2005 documentary of the same name. It revolves around American political campaign marketing tactics in the 2002 Bolivian presidential election. With flabbergasting access to think sessions, media training and the making of smear campaigns, it will see how the marketing strategies shape the relationship between a leader and his people.
Bullock is also attached to play a lead role in an untitled Tupperware movie which centers on the inventor of Tupperware. Actor Tate Taylor is confirmed to serve behind the lens.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding