Sandra Bullock Tapped for Political Drama 'Our Brand Is Crisis'
Sandra Bullock is cast to headline "Our Brand Is Crisis" for Warner Bros, Variety learns. The actress will also serve as executive producer, re-teaming with her "Gravity" co-star George Clooney. David Gordon Green ("George Washington", "Joe") will direct the pic, and Peter Straughan writes the script.
The feature film is based on a 2005 documentary of the same name. It revolves around American political campaign marketing tactics in the 2002 Bolivian presidential election. With flabbergasting access to think sessions, media training and the making of smear campaigns, it will see how the marketing strategies shape the relationship between a leader and his people.
Bullock is also attached to play a lead role in an untitled Tupperware movie which centers on the inventor of Tupperware. Actor Tate Taylor is confirmed to serve behind the lens.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal