WE tv Orders New Reality Series 'Sex Box'
Another potentially controversial show is coming on television. WE tv has greenlit reality dating series "Sex Box" which, true to the title, will have a couple have sex in a soundproof, camera-free box.
Based on the U.K. show of the same name, the unscripted series has "an extreme therapy reality concept that lets couples discuss their relationship issues with a panel of experts and then retire to a camera-free, soundproof box on the show's set to have sex." They later discuss their experiences in the box and most intimate personal issues with a panel of experts.
" 'Sex Box' is one of the most unique and compelling show concepts we've ever seen, and we can't wait to bring it to WE tv," says Marc Juris, WE tv's president. "Our featured couples will get a once-in-a-lifetime experience, while our viewers will get the kind of bold, break-through-the-clutter programming they increasingly associate with WE tv."
The panel includes Dr. Fran Walfish, a leading Beverly Hills relationship psychotherapist; Dr. Fran, author of "The Self-Aware Parent"; Dr. Chris Donaghue, PhD, a licensed clinical therapist, nationally certified sex therapist and doctor of clinical sexology and human sexuality; as well as Florida-based Pastor Dr. Yvonne Capehart, PhD.
The new show is slated to premiere in early 2015. The first season will feature nine, one-hour episodes.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!