WE tv Orders New Reality Series 'Sex Box'
Another potentially controversial show is coming on television. WE tv has greenlit reality dating series "Sex Box" which, true to the title, will have a couple have sex in a soundproof, camera-free box.
Based on the U.K. show of the same name, the unscripted series has "an extreme therapy reality concept that lets couples discuss their relationship issues with a panel of experts and then retire to a camera-free, soundproof box on the show's set to have sex." They later discuss their experiences in the box and most intimate personal issues with a panel of experts.
" 'Sex Box' is one of the most unique and compelling show concepts we've ever seen, and we can't wait to bring it to WE tv," says Marc Juris, WE tv's president. "Our featured couples will get a once-in-a-lifetime experience, while our viewers will get the kind of bold, break-through-the-clutter programming they increasingly associate with WE tv."
The panel includes Dr. Fran Walfish, a leading Beverly Hills relationship psychotherapist; Dr. Fran, author of "The Self-Aware Parent"; Dr. Chris Donaghue, PhD, a licensed clinical therapist, nationally certified sex therapist and doctor of clinical sexology and human sexuality; as well as Florida-based Pastor Dr. Yvonne Capehart, PhD.
The new show is slated to premiere in early 2015. The first season will feature nine, one-hour episodes.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill