Tina Knowles Debunks Beyonce and Jay-Z's Split Rumors: 'Everything Is Perfect'
Tina Knowles finally put an end to Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's split rumors which have been circulating for some months. TMZ caught up with Tina when she was leaving a lunch with Kelly Rowland at Via Alloro in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, August 20. She revealed that the rumors were not true.
"Haters gonna be haters and there's nothing we can do about that," Tina explained to the site when asked to comment on her daughter's split rumors. When questioned about how Beyonce and Jay-Z's relationship is, she replied, "Everything's perfect." She went on saying, "I just don't even read the bull, you know?"
Beyonce and Jay-Z have been rumored having marital problems for these past few months. Back in May, she apparently removed her IV engagement tattoo from her ring finger. The "Single Ladies" singer then fueled the rumors after she changed the lyrics of "Resentment" during a concert. At that time, she changed the original lyric "Been ridin' with you for six years" to "Been ridin' with you for 12 years."
Beyonce will perform and accept MTV Video Vanguard Award at MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24. In mid-September, she and her husband will be back on their "On the Run" tour.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart