Tina Knowles Debunks Beyonce and Jay-Z's Split Rumors: 'Everything Is Perfect'
Tina Knowles finally put an end to Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's split rumors which have been circulating for some months. TMZ caught up with Tina when she was leaving a lunch with Kelly Rowland at Via Alloro in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, August 20. She revealed that the rumors were not true.
"Haters gonna be haters and there's nothing we can do about that," Tina explained to the site when asked to comment on her daughter's split rumors. When questioned about how Beyonce and Jay-Z's relationship is, she replied, "Everything's perfect." She went on saying, "I just don't even read the bull, you know?"
Beyonce and Jay-Z have been rumored having marital problems for these past few months. Back in May, she apparently removed her IV engagement tattoo from her ring finger. The "Single Ladies" singer then fueled the rumors after she changed the lyrics of "Resentment" during a concert. At that time, she changed the original lyric "Been ridin' with you for six years" to "Been ridin' with you for 12 years."
Beyonce will perform and accept MTV Video Vanguard Award at MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24. In mid-September, she and her husband will be back on their "On the Run" tour.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities