Tina Knowles Debunks Beyonce and Jay-Z's Split Rumors: 'Everything Is Perfect'
Tina Knowles finally put an end to Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's split rumors which have been circulating for some months. TMZ caught up with Tina when she was leaving a lunch with Kelly Rowland at Via Alloro in Beverly Hills on Wednesday, August 20. She revealed that the rumors were not true.
"Haters gonna be haters and there's nothing we can do about that," Tina explained to the site when asked to comment on her daughter's split rumors. When questioned about how Beyonce and Jay-Z's relationship is, she replied, "Everything's perfect." She went on saying, "I just don't even read the bull, you know?"
Beyonce and Jay-Z have been rumored having marital problems for these past few months. Back in May, she apparently removed her IV engagement tattoo from her ring finger. The "Single Ladies" singer then fueled the rumors after she changed the lyrics of "Resentment" during a concert. At that time, she changed the original lyric "Been ridin' with you for six years" to "Been ridin' with you for 12 years."
Beyonce will perform and accept MTV Video Vanguard Award at MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24. In mid-September, she and her husband will be back on their "On the Run" tour.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date