'The Woman in Black' Sequel Teaser Says 'She Never Left'
"The Woman in Black: Angel of Death" has released its first look in a teaser. The horror thriller is a sequel to 2012's "The Woman in Black", which starred Daniel Radcliffe and was the highest-grossing British horror film in 20 years.
The sequel is set 40 years after the events in the first film. Seized by the government and converted into a military mental hospital during World War II, the sudden arrival of disturbed soldiers to Eel Marsh Harsh has awoken its darkest inhabitant. A young couple is charged with the care of a group of refugee children who have come to the countryside to escape from the Blitz.
Eve, a beautiful young nurse, is sent to the house to care for the patients but soon realizes she must save them from more than their own demons. Despite Eve's efforts to stop her, one by one they fall victim to the Woman in Black.
The teaser shows a much eerie, older and creaky Eel Marsh Harsh. Phoebe Fox's character explores the rooms which are filled with dust and dolls before she gets a rude awakening. "She never forgives, she never forgets, she never left," the teaser emphasizes.
"The Woman in Black: Angel of Death" will be released February 13, 2015 in U.K. and is expected to arrive in the U.S. in the same year.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer