'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 4 Revealed
And now there's four on "So You Think You Can Dance" season 11. The six finalists performed in the Wednesday, August 20 episode, but only four would nab a spot in the finale.
Each dancer danced three times, including a solo. Valerie Rockey and Ricky Ubeda showed honest chemistry during their Broadway number, while Jessica Richens and Casey Askew's disco was deemed a tremendous routine by judge Nigel Lythgoe. Jacque LeWarne and Zack Everhart, Jr.'s foxtrot didn't amaze the judges.
Valerie also performed a fun willdabeast routine with Stephen "tWitch" Boss from season 4. Jacque and all-star Will Wingfield's contemporary about innocence of love was deemed brilliant by Nigel.
Other outstanding performances included Casey Askew and Makenzie Dustman's emotional contemporary number which judge Mary Murphy dubbed Casey's best dance this season, and Zack Everhart and all-star Fik-Shun's cool hip-hop routine.
At the end of the night, Jessica Richens, Ricky Ubeda, Valerie Rockey and Zack Everhart, Jr. were deemed safe, while the other two dancers, Casey and Jacque, were sent packing. The results were based on fan votes after last week's performances.
Next week, the remaining four finalists will return in the season finale.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal