'So You Think You Can Dance' Top 4 Revealed
And now there's four on "So You Think You Can Dance" season 11. The six finalists performed in the Wednesday, August 20 episode, but only four would nab a spot in the finale.
Each dancer danced three times, including a solo. Valerie Rockey and Ricky Ubeda showed honest chemistry during their Broadway number, while Jessica Richens and Casey Askew's disco was deemed a tremendous routine by judge Nigel Lythgoe. Jacque LeWarne and Zack Everhart, Jr.'s foxtrot didn't amaze the judges.
Valerie also performed a fun willdabeast routine with Stephen "tWitch" Boss from season 4. Jacque and all-star Will Wingfield's contemporary about innocence of love was deemed brilliant by Nigel.
Other outstanding performances included Casey Askew and Makenzie Dustman's emotional contemporary number which judge Mary Murphy dubbed Casey's best dance this season, and Zack Everhart and all-star Fik-Shun's cool hip-hop routine.
At the end of the night, Jessica Richens, Ricky Ubeda, Valerie Rockey and Zack Everhart, Jr. were deemed safe, while the other two dancers, Casey and Jacque, were sent packing. The results were based on fan votes after last week's performances.
Next week, the remaining four finalists will return in the season finale.
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November