'Jersey Shore' Stars Sammi Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Split
Sammi Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro have called it quits after dating on and off for five years. Ronnie told Us Weekly on Wednesday, August 20 at the premiere of his former co-star JWoww's new movie "Jersey Shore Massacre", "Me and Sammi aren't together anymore."
Ronnie revealed that they split two months ago. He added, "We just grew our separate ways. She's still a great person. I love her as a person and I care about her but we went our separate ways. That's it." He went on saying, "At the end of the day, we went through a lot of stuff together. We have a lot of history so I keep her close."
When asked if he's started a new relationship, Ronnie replied, "No. I'm not dating anyone. Just sticking to being an Uncle [to Snooki and JWoww's kids, Lorenzo and Meilani]." He then gushed about JWoww's daughter, "She's beautiful. She's like, 'I need attention! Look at me, look at me!' And I'm looking and playing."
Meanwhile, Sammi confirmed the split to E! Online, saying, "At this time, Ronnie and I have gone our separate ways. I wish him nothing but the best. Right now, I'm focused on myself."
Sammi and Ronnie met and began dating on the first season of "Jersey Shore". They had been living together in California, but Sammi has reportedly returned to New Jersey.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video