'Jersey Shore' Stars Sammi Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Split
Sammi Giancola and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro have called it quits after dating on and off for five years. Ronnie told Us Weekly on Wednesday, August 20 at the premiere of his former co-star JWoww's new movie "Jersey Shore Massacre", "Me and Sammi aren't together anymore."
Ronnie revealed that they split two months ago. He added, "We just grew our separate ways. She's still a great person. I love her as a person and I care about her but we went our separate ways. That's it." He went on saying, "At the end of the day, we went through a lot of stuff together. We have a lot of history so I keep her close."
When asked if he's started a new relationship, Ronnie replied, "No. I'm not dating anyone. Just sticking to being an Uncle [to Snooki and JWoww's kids, Lorenzo and Meilani]." He then gushed about JWoww's daughter, "She's beautiful. She's like, 'I need attention! Look at me, look at me!' And I'm looking and playing."
Meanwhile, Sammi confirmed the split to E! Online, saying, "At this time, Ronnie and I have gone our separate ways. I wish him nothing but the best. Right now, I'm focused on myself."
Sammi and Ronnie met and began dating on the first season of "Jersey Shore". They had been living together in California, but Sammi has reportedly returned to New Jersey.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby