Usher's New Album Title Revealed in Honey Nut Cheerios Ad
Usher busts out some dance moves with Buzz the Bee in a new Honey Nut Cheerios commercial. However, seeing the duo dancing to the R&B superstar's new track titled "She Came to Give It to You" is not the most interesting part of the ad.
The adorable bee may have also leaked the title of Usher's new album. In the 30-second commercial posted on Cheerios' YouTube channel on Wednesday, August 20, there's a graphic saying the song is taken "from the album 'UR'."
The clip was quickly removed, though. It's been replaced with a new one without the title. Usher hasn't commented on the news.
"She Came to Give It to You", featuring Nicki Minaj, was released a few weeks ago as the latest offering from Usher's eighth studio effort which is currently scheduled to be released in September. Having also spawned "Good Kisser" and Juicy J-assisted "I Don't Mind", the follow-up to 2012's "Looking 4 Myself" will feature guest appearances from Chris Brown, Diplo and Skrillex.
More Usher News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'