Usher's New Album Title Revealed in Honey Nut Cheerios Ad
Usher busts out some dance moves with Buzz the Bee in a new Honey Nut Cheerios commercial. However, seeing the duo dancing to the R&B superstar's new track titled "She Came to Give It to You" is not the most interesting part of the ad.
The adorable bee may have also leaked the title of Usher's new album. In the 30-second commercial posted on Cheerios' YouTube channel on Wednesday, August 20, there's a graphic saying the song is taken "from the album 'UR'."
The clip was quickly removed, though. It's been replaced with a new one without the title. Usher hasn't commented on the news.
"She Came to Give It to You", featuring Nicki Minaj, was released a few weeks ago as the latest offering from Usher's eighth studio effort which is currently scheduled to be released in September. Having also spawned "Good Kisser" and Juicy J-assisted "I Don't Mind", the follow-up to 2012's "Looking 4 Myself" will feature guest appearances from Chris Brown, Diplo and Skrillex.
More Usher News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season