Usher's New Album Title Revealed in Honey Nut Cheerios Ad
Usher busts out some dance moves with Buzz the Bee in a new Honey Nut Cheerios commercial. However, seeing the duo dancing to the R&B superstar's new track titled "She Came to Give It to You" is not the most interesting part of the ad.
The adorable bee may have also leaked the title of Usher's new album. In the 30-second commercial posted on Cheerios' YouTube channel on Wednesday, August 20, there's a graphic saying the song is taken "from the album 'UR'."
The clip was quickly removed, though. It's been replaced with a new one without the title. Usher hasn't commented on the news.
"She Came to Give It to You", featuring Nicki Minaj, was released a few weeks ago as the latest offering from Usher's eighth studio effort which is currently scheduled to be released in September. Having also spawned "Good Kisser" and Juicy J-assisted "I Don't Mind", the follow-up to 2012's "Looking 4 Myself" will feature guest appearances from Chris Brown, Diplo and Skrillex.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet