Usher's New Album Title Revealed in Honey Nut Cheerios Ad
Usher busts out some dance moves with Buzz the Bee in a new Honey Nut Cheerios commercial. However, seeing the duo dancing to the R&B superstar's new track titled "She Came to Give It to You" is not the most interesting part of the ad.
The adorable bee may have also leaked the title of Usher's new album. In the 30-second commercial posted on Cheerios' YouTube channel on Wednesday, August 20, there's a graphic saying the song is taken "from the album 'UR'."
The clip was quickly removed, though. It's been replaced with a new one without the title. Usher hasn't commented on the news.
"She Came to Give It to You", featuring Nicki Minaj, was released a few weeks ago as the latest offering from Usher's eighth studio effort which is currently scheduled to be released in September. Having also spawned "Good Kisser" and Juicy J-assisted "I Don't Mind", the follow-up to 2012's "Looking 4 Myself" will feature guest appearances from Chris Brown, Diplo and Skrillex.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie