Usher's New Album Title Revealed in Honey Nut Cheerios Ad
Usher busts out some dance moves with Buzz the Bee in a new Honey Nut Cheerios commercial. However, seeing the duo dancing to the R&B superstar's new track titled "She Came to Give It to You" is not the most interesting part of the ad.
The adorable bee may have also leaked the title of Usher's new album. In the 30-second commercial posted on Cheerios' YouTube channel on Wednesday, August 20, there's a graphic saying the song is taken "from the album 'UR'."
The clip was quickly removed, though. It's been replaced with a new one without the title. Usher hasn't commented on the news.
"She Came to Give It to You", featuring Nicki Minaj, was released a few weeks ago as the latest offering from Usher's eighth studio effort which is currently scheduled to be released in September. Having also spawned "Good Kisser" and Juicy J-assisted "I Don't Mind", the follow-up to 2012's "Looking 4 Myself" will feature guest appearances from Chris Brown, Diplo and Skrillex.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years