'Rock the Kasbah' Set for April 2015 Release
Open Road Films announces release date for upcoming comedy "Rock the Kasbah". The all-star film directed by Oscar winner Barry Levinson and written by Mitch Glazer is scheduled to make its way out across the States starting April 25, 2015.
The movie stars the likes of Bruce Willis, Kate Hudson, Zooey Deschanel, Danny McBride, Taylor Kinney and Bill Murray. Shia LaBeouf was originally set to play a role but he departed, and Scott Caan was brought in as replacement.
The film follows Richie Vance, a has-been rock manager who takes his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan. When he finds himself in Kabul, abandoned, penniless and without his passport, he discovers a young girl with an extraordinary voice and manages her through Afghanistan's version of "American Idol", the wildly popular "Afghan Star".
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette