'Rock the Kasbah' Set for April 2015 Release
Open Road Films announces release date for upcoming comedy "Rock the Kasbah". The all-star film directed by Oscar winner Barry Levinson and written by Mitch Glazer is scheduled to make its way out across the States starting April 25, 2015.
The movie stars the likes of Bruce Willis, Kate Hudson, Zooey Deschanel, Danny McBride, Taylor Kinney and Bill Murray. Shia LaBeouf was originally set to play a role but he departed, and Scott Caan was brought in as replacement.
The film follows Richie Vance, a has-been rock manager who takes his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan. When he finds himself in Kabul, abandoned, penniless and without his passport, he discovers a young girl with an extraordinary voice and manages her through Afghanistan's version of "American Idol", the wildly popular "Afghan Star".
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour