Report: Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Break Up
Zac Efron has broken up with Michelle Rodriguez after dating for almost two months, Us Weekly reports. An insider tells the site that the couple has called it quits after having a huge fight at one of their favorite sites in Ibiza, Spain.
Another source says, "Michelle is going to do her own thing. Zac knew this about her when he got with her. He's very into her though, and perhaps more than she's into him." The source adds although they have ended their romance, Zac "still wants to be with her."
Earlier this month, Zac and the "Fast and Furious 7" actress were photographed showing a lot of PDA in Ibiza. A source said of the couple at that time, "Zac and Michelle have great chemistry. They have a lot to talk about, a lot in common. They're having fun and it's deeper than a friends with benefits situation. I don't know what their long-term plans are but they're close and I think they'll make effort to spend more time with each other over the coming months."
Zac and Michelle were first spotted together when they were vacationing with Italian businessman Gianluca Vacchi in Sardinia, Italy over the Fourth of July weekend. At that time, they were photographed locking lips on a yacht and also showed a lot of PDA.
More Zac Efron News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics