Report: Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Break Up
Zac Efron has broken up with Michelle Rodriguez after dating for almost two months, Us Weekly reports. An insider tells the site that the couple has called it quits after having a huge fight at one of their favorite sites in Ibiza, Spain.
Another source says, "Michelle is going to do her own thing. Zac knew this about her when he got with her. He's very into her though, and perhaps more than she's into him." The source adds although they have ended their romance, Zac "still wants to be with her."
Earlier this month, Zac and the "Fast and Furious 7" actress were photographed showing a lot of PDA in Ibiza. A source said of the couple at that time, "Zac and Michelle have great chemistry. They have a lot to talk about, a lot in common. They're having fun and it's deeper than a friends with benefits situation. I don't know what their long-term plans are but they're close and I think they'll make effort to spend more time with each other over the coming months."
Zac and Michelle were first spotted together when they were vacationing with Italian businessman Gianluca Vacchi in Sardinia, Italy over the Fourth of July weekend. At that time, they were photographed locking lips on a yacht and also showed a lot of PDA.
More Zac Efron News
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj