Snippet of Kanye West and Paul McCartney's Alleged Collaboration 'Piss on Your Grave' Leaks
A snippet of what looks like Kanye West and Paul McCartney's much-talked-about collaboration may have leaked. In a super brief clip posted on Instagram two months ago, the rapper can be heard repeatedly rapping, "Piss on your grave," over the "Yeezus"-y beat. Macca's vocals cannot be heard in the video, which was reportedly taken during West's appearance at a London club in July.
Earlier this week, Page Six said that West had been secretly working on new music with McCartney. According to the site, the duo already recorded "a number of tracks that could develop into an album." "Piss on Your Grave" is just one of those records.
The two stars haven't confirmed or denied the collaboration. However, a rep for West has told Huffington Post that the rapper indeed has a song titled "Piss on Your Grave".
West is currently working on a new album to follow-up last-year's chart-topping "Yeezus". There's still no word on when the highly-anticipated record will arrive.
More Kanye West News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture