Snippet of Kanye West and Paul McCartney's Alleged Collaboration 'Piss on Your Grave' Leaks
A snippet of what looks like Kanye West and Paul McCartney's much-talked-about collaboration may have leaked. In a super brief clip posted on Instagram two months ago, the rapper can be heard repeatedly rapping, "Piss on your grave," over the "Yeezus"-y beat. Macca's vocals cannot be heard in the video, which was reportedly taken during West's appearance at a London club in July.
Earlier this week, Page Six said that West had been secretly working on new music with McCartney. According to the site, the duo already recorded "a number of tracks that could develop into an album." "Piss on Your Grave" is just one of those records.
The two stars haven't confirmed or denied the collaboration. However, a rep for West has told Huffington Post that the rapper indeed has a song titled "Piss on Your Grave".
West is currently working on a new album to follow-up last-year's chart-topping "Yeezus". There's still no word on when the highly-anticipated record will arrive.
More Kanye West News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'