Snippet of Kanye West and Paul McCartney's Alleged Collaboration 'Piss on Your Grave' Leaks
A snippet of what looks like Kanye West and Paul McCartney's much-talked-about collaboration may have leaked. In a super brief clip posted on Instagram two months ago, the rapper can be heard repeatedly rapping, "Piss on your grave," over the "Yeezus"-y beat. Macca's vocals cannot be heard in the video, which was reportedly taken during West's appearance at a London club in July.
Earlier this week, Page Six said that West had been secretly working on new music with McCartney. According to the site, the duo already recorded "a number of tracks that could develop into an album." "Piss on Your Grave" is just one of those records.
The two stars haven't confirmed or denied the collaboration. However, a rep for West has told Huffington Post that the rapper indeed has a song titled "Piss on Your Grave".
West is currently working on a new album to follow-up last-year's chart-topping "Yeezus". There's still no word on when the highly-anticipated record will arrive.
More Kanye West News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart