Snippet of Kanye West and Paul McCartney's Alleged Collaboration 'Piss on Your Grave' Leaks
A snippet of what looks like Kanye West and Paul McCartney's much-talked-about collaboration may have leaked. In a super brief clip posted on Instagram two months ago, the rapper can be heard repeatedly rapping, "Piss on your grave," over the "Yeezus"-y beat. Macca's vocals cannot be heard in the video, which was reportedly taken during West's appearance at a London club in July.
Earlier this week, Page Six said that West had been secretly working on new music with McCartney. According to the site, the duo already recorded "a number of tracks that could develop into an album." "Piss on Your Grave" is just one of those records.
The two stars haven't confirmed or denied the collaboration. However, a rep for West has told Huffington Post that the rapper indeed has a song titled "Piss on Your Grave".
West is currently working on a new album to follow-up last-year's chart-topping "Yeezus". There's still no word on when the highly-anticipated record will arrive.
More Kanye West News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune