Snippet of Kanye West and Paul McCartney's Alleged Collaboration 'Piss on Your Grave' Leaks
A snippet of what looks like Kanye West and Paul McCartney's much-talked-about collaboration may have leaked. In a super brief clip posted on Instagram two months ago, the rapper can be heard repeatedly rapping, "Piss on your grave," over the "Yeezus"-y beat. Macca's vocals cannot be heard in the video, which was reportedly taken during West's appearance at a London club in July.
Earlier this week, Page Six said that West had been secretly working on new music with McCartney. According to the site, the duo already recorded "a number of tracks that could develop into an album." "Piss on Your Grave" is just one of those records.
The two stars haven't confirmed or denied the collaboration. However, a rep for West has told Huffington Post that the rapper indeed has a song titled "Piss on Your Grave".
West is currently working on a new album to follow-up last-year's chart-topping "Yeezus". There's still no word on when the highly-anticipated record will arrive.
More Kanye West News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance