Robert Pattinson Is Pelted With Ice and Cups as He Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Robert Pattinson took Ice Bucket Challenge using a sauce pan filled with ice cubes and a garden hose. Zac Efron, who previously nominated Robert, tweeted on Wednesday, August 20 a video on behalf of his friend. Zac wrote along with a link to his YouTube channel, "#RobPattinson's not on social media, so he asked me to post his @ALSAssociation #IceBucketChallenge! It's hilarious!"
At the beginning of the video, Robert said, "Thanks for your nomination, Efron. Thanks very much. I couldn't find a bucket on short notice so I had to improvise." The "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" actor closed his eyes as he's getting ready for the challenge. After that, one of his friends started to pour ice cubes in a sauce pan on Robert's head. Another friend then sprayed water on him with a garden hose. After getting drenched, Robert was pelted with ice cubes and red cups.
As his friends kept throwing ice cubes and cups at him, Robert said, "I nominate Guy Pearce, Mia Wasikowska and Marilyn Manson. I don't have an Instagram so you're going to have to deal with this."
Hayden Panettiere confirmed her pregnancy by nominating her unborn child when taking the Ice Bucket Challenge. Her friend, Derek Hough, posted Hayden's video on Instagram along with the caption, "Couldn't figure out how to post it on @haydenpanettier twitter so I'm posting it for her . #als #icebucketchallenge (Hayden shortly went into labor after this ) Jus kiddin."
While Hayden nominated her unborn baby, Gwyneth Paltrow nominated her estranged husband, Chris Martin, as she took the Ice Bucket Challenge while wearing a bikini. Former U.S. president George W. Bush also took the challenge and nominated his predecessor, Bill Clinton.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story