Pierce Brosnan's 'November Man' Gets Sequel Ahead of the Film's Release
A sequel to spy thriller "The November Man" has apparently got greenlight before the first film hit theaters. Former James Bond depicter Pierce Brosnan is expected to reprise his role as Peter Devereaux, a lethal and highly trained ex-CIA agent, in the second film.
" 'The November Man' is a gritty series that re-invents the spy genre with its master Pierce Brosnan by combining the best elements of James Bond and Jason Bourne while echoing the cool, sleek action movies of the 70s," said Relativity's Robbie Brenner. "We are excited to launch 'The November Man' later this month and to continue to explore Peter Devereaux's dangerous world with Pierce over the years to come."
Brosnan himself stated, " 'The November Man' is an iconic, tough character and I am excited to partner with Relativity to continue to bring him to life."
Adapted from Bill Granger's novel, the first film will be released on August 27 Stateside. It follows Devereaux being lured out of retirement for one last mission. Olga Kurylenko and Luke Bracey are among the cast members.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered