Pierce Brosnan's 'November Man' Gets Sequel Ahead of the Film's Release
A sequel to spy thriller "The November Man" has apparently got greenlight before the first film hit theaters. Former James Bond depicter Pierce Brosnan is expected to reprise his role as Peter Devereaux, a lethal and highly trained ex-CIA agent, in the second film.
" 'The November Man' is a gritty series that re-invents the spy genre with its master Pierce Brosnan by combining the best elements of James Bond and Jason Bourne while echoing the cool, sleek action movies of the 70s," said Relativity's Robbie Brenner. "We are excited to launch 'The November Man' later this month and to continue to explore Peter Devereaux's dangerous world with Pierce over the years to come."
Brosnan himself stated, " 'The November Man' is an iconic, tough character and I am excited to partner with Relativity to continue to bring him to life."
Adapted from Bill Granger's novel, the first film will be released on August 27 Stateside. It follows Devereaux being lured out of retirement for one last mission. Olga Kurylenko and Luke Bracey are among the cast members.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked