Pierce Brosnan's 'November Man' Gets Sequel Ahead of the Film's Release
A sequel to spy thriller "The November Man" has apparently got greenlight before the first film hit theaters. Former James Bond depicter Pierce Brosnan is expected to reprise his role as Peter Devereaux, a lethal and highly trained ex-CIA agent, in the second film.
" 'The November Man' is a gritty series that re-invents the spy genre with its master Pierce Brosnan by combining the best elements of James Bond and Jason Bourne while echoing the cool, sleek action movies of the 70s," said Relativity's Robbie Brenner. "We are excited to launch 'The November Man' later this month and to continue to explore Peter Devereaux's dangerous world with Pierce over the years to come."
Brosnan himself stated, " 'The November Man' is an iconic, tough character and I am excited to partner with Relativity to continue to bring him to life."
Adapted from Bill Granger's novel, the first film will be released on August 27 Stateside. It follows Devereaux being lured out of retirement for one last mission. Olga Kurylenko and Luke Bracey are among the cast members.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed