'Sons of Anarchy' to Kill Off Two Club Members in Final Season
"Sons of Anarchy" creator Kurt Sutter teases fans with yet another tidbit from the upcoming season 7. With the promos already hinting that the Reaper is coming, fans have anticipated there would be many victims of casualty.
According to Sutter, however, people will bid farewell to only two SAMCRO members. "Two club members will be dead," he tells EW, without naming the characters he refers to. "I don't think there'll be more than that."
The seventh and final season of the biker drama will kick off Tuesday, September 9, at 10 P.M. ET/PT on FX. Sutter previously revealed Jax's goal for most of the season is to avenge Tara's death.
"Jax is in a very schizophrenic state," star Charlie Hunnam also dished on his character at the TCA summer press tour. "He's obviously very sad and vulnerable and kind of broken, but there's a huge amount of vengeance and anger in his heart ... He knows what he wants to do, and that's where all his energy is going. He can't get away from the fact that the love of his life has been taken from him."
More Sons of Anarchy News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off