'Sons of Anarchy' to Kill Off Two Club Members in Final Season
"Sons of Anarchy" creator Kurt Sutter teases fans with yet another tidbit from the upcoming season 7. With the promos already hinting that the Reaper is coming, fans have anticipated there would be many victims of casualty.
According to Sutter, however, people will bid farewell to only two SAMCRO members. "Two club members will be dead," he tells EW, without naming the characters he refers to. "I don't think there'll be more than that."
The seventh and final season of the biker drama will kick off Tuesday, September 9, at 10 P.M. ET/PT on FX. Sutter previously revealed Jax's goal for most of the season is to avenge Tara's death.
"Jax is in a very schizophrenic state," star Charlie Hunnam also dished on his character at the TCA summer press tour. "He's obviously very sad and vulnerable and kind of broken, but there's a huge amount of vengeance and anger in his heart ... He knows what he wants to do, and that's where all his energy is going. He can't get away from the fact that the love of his life has been taken from him."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy