'Sons of Anarchy' to Kill Off Two Club Members in Final Season
"Sons of Anarchy" creator Kurt Sutter teases fans with yet another tidbit from the upcoming season 7. With the promos already hinting that the Reaper is coming, fans have anticipated there would be many victims of casualty.
According to Sutter, however, people will bid farewell to only two SAMCRO members. "Two club members will be dead," he tells EW, without naming the characters he refers to. "I don't think there'll be more than that."
The seventh and final season of the biker drama will kick off Tuesday, September 9, at 10 P.M. ET/PT on FX. Sutter previously revealed Jax's goal for most of the season is to avenge Tara's death.
"Jax is in a very schizophrenic state," star Charlie Hunnam also dished on his character at the TCA summer press tour. "He's obviously very sad and vulnerable and kind of broken, but there's a huge amount of vengeance and anger in his heart ... He knows what he wants to do, and that's where all his energy is going. He can't get away from the fact that the love of his life has been taken from him."
More Sons of Anarchy News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special