'Sons of Anarchy' to Kill Off Two Club Members in Final Season
"Sons of Anarchy" creator Kurt Sutter teases fans with yet another tidbit from the upcoming season 7. With the promos already hinting that the Reaper is coming, fans have anticipated there would be many victims of casualty.
According to Sutter, however, people will bid farewell to only two SAMCRO members. "Two club members will be dead," he tells EW, without naming the characters he refers to. "I don't think there'll be more than that."
The seventh and final season of the biker drama will kick off Tuesday, September 9, at 10 P.M. ET/PT on FX. Sutter previously revealed Jax's goal for most of the season is to avenge Tara's death.
"Jax is in a very schizophrenic state," star Charlie Hunnam also dished on his character at the TCA summer press tour. "He's obviously very sad and vulnerable and kind of broken, but there's a huge amount of vengeance and anger in his heart ... He knows what he wants to do, and that's where all his energy is going. He can't get away from the fact that the love of his life has been taken from him."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child