Henry Cavill Spotted in Superman Costume on Set of 'Batman v Superman'
A new image from "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" lands online via MTV, showing Henry Cavill donning Superman outfit. He wears a black robe like he was seen in the previous set photo, but this time the cloak is undone, giving a clear look at the costume underneath.
The costume is slightly different from the one seen on the first film "Man of Steel". It looks more vibrant than what was seen in the official still, previously revealed by director Zack Synder, which saw the hunky actor standing in the rain under the dark cloud.
Written by "Argo" scribe Chris Terrio based on a script by David S. Goyer, the sequel is slated to hit U.S. theaters starting March 25, 2016 in the U.S. Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'