Henry Cavill Spotted in Superman Costume on Set of 'Batman v Superman'
A new image from "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" lands online via MTV, showing Henry Cavill donning Superman outfit. He wears a black robe like he was seen in the previous set photo, but this time the cloak is undone, giving a clear look at the costume underneath.
The costume is slightly different from the one seen on the first film "Man of Steel". It looks more vibrant than what was seen in the official still, previously revealed by director Zack Synder, which saw the hunky actor standing in the rain under the dark cloud.
Written by "Argo" scribe Chris Terrio based on a script by David S. Goyer, the sequel is slated to hit U.S. theaters starting March 25, 2016 in the U.S. Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too