Henry Cavill Spotted in Superman Costume on Set of 'Batman v Superman'
A new image from "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" lands online via MTV, showing Henry Cavill donning Superman outfit. He wears a black robe like he was seen in the previous set photo, but this time the cloak is undone, giving a clear look at the costume underneath.
The costume is slightly different from the one seen on the first film "Man of Steel". It looks more vibrant than what was seen in the official still, previously revealed by director Zack Synder, which saw the hunky actor standing in the rain under the dark cloud.
Written by "Argo" scribe Chris Terrio based on a script by David S. Goyer, the sequel is slated to hit U.S. theaters starting March 25, 2016 in the U.S. Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest