Henry Cavill Spotted in Superman Costume on Set of 'Batman v Superman'
A new image from "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" lands online via MTV, showing Henry Cavill donning Superman outfit. He wears a black robe like he was seen in the previous set photo, but this time the cloak is undone, giving a clear look at the costume underneath.
The costume is slightly different from the one seen on the first film "Man of Steel". It looks more vibrant than what was seen in the official still, previously revealed by director Zack Synder, which saw the hunky actor standing in the rain under the dark cloud.
Written by "Argo" scribe Chris Terrio based on a script by David S. Goyer, the sequel is slated to hit U.S. theaters starting March 25, 2016 in the U.S. Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory