Henry Cavill Spotted in Superman Costume on Set of 'Batman v Superman'
A new image from "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" lands online via MTV, showing Henry Cavill donning Superman outfit. He wears a black robe like he was seen in the previous set photo, but this time the cloak is undone, giving a clear look at the costume underneath.
The costume is slightly different from the one seen on the first film "Man of Steel". It looks more vibrant than what was seen in the official still, previously revealed by director Zack Synder, which saw the hunky actor standing in the rain under the dark cloud.
Written by "Argo" scribe Chris Terrio based on a script by David S. Goyer, the sequel is slated to hit U.S. theaters starting March 25, 2016 in the U.S. Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna