Foo Fighters' Member Dave Grohl and Wife Welcome Third Child
Dave Grohl and his wife Jordyn Blum have welcomed another addition to the family. The pair welcomed their third child, another baby girl, on August 1. The couple's newborn daughter is named Ophelia Saint Grohl. The baby joins big sisters Violet Maye and Harper Willow who are eight and five years old respectively.
The Foo Fighters frontman apparently had roller coaster moments this month. Just a few days after baby Ophelia's arrival, his father James Grohl passed away at the age of 75 from a long-term illness on August 6.
The David Grohl Alley Scholarship Program shared the news in a Facebook post. "Bittersweet news - congratulations David Grohl and Jordyn Blum who have welcomed a new baby girl #3 Ophelia Grohl! The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away!!" the post read.
Grohl and Blum, who have been married for eleven years, revealed that they were expecting their third child at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in April. Back then, the musician put his hand on his wife's baby bump as they posed for cameras.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle