Foo Fighters' Member Dave Grohl and Wife Welcome Third Child
Dave Grohl and his wife Jordyn Blum have welcomed another addition to the family. The pair welcomed their third child, another baby girl, on August 1. The couple's newborn daughter is named Ophelia Saint Grohl. The baby joins big sisters Violet Maye and Harper Willow who are eight and five years old respectively.
The Foo Fighters frontman apparently had roller coaster moments this month. Just a few days after baby Ophelia's arrival, his father James Grohl passed away at the age of 75 from a long-term illness on August 6.
The David Grohl Alley Scholarship Program shared the news in a Facebook post. "Bittersweet news - congratulations David Grohl and Jordyn Blum who have welcomed a new baby girl #3 Ophelia Grohl! The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away!!" the post read.
Grohl and Blum, who have been married for eleven years, revealed that they were expecting their third child at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in April. Back then, the musician put his hand on his wife's baby bump as they posed for cameras.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal