Elizabeth Vargas and Marc Cohn to Divorce Following Her Return to Rehab
Elizabeth Vargas and his husband, Marc Cohn, are reportedly set to end their 12-year marriage. The split reports came after the ABC news reporter announced that she's going to return to a rehabilitation center to treat her alcohol addiction earlier this week.
A source familiar with the situation told PEOPLE, "Marc and Elizabeth are in divorce proceedings. The kids are with him in New York while she seeks treatment." Meanwhile, another source told Us Weekly, "The two are indeed in proceedings, but the divorce is not yet final."
In previous news, Elizabeth issued an apology regarding her second rehab stint, "I feel I have let myself, my co-workers and most importantly my family down, and for that I am ashamed and sorry. I am committed to battling and addressing this debilitating disease and want to thank everyone who has offered their unwavering support during this trying time."
Elizabeth and Marc got married in New York in 2002 after dating for three years. The couple has two children together, 11-year-old Zachary and 8-year-old Samuel. The "20/20" anchor also has two stepchildren from Marc's first marriage.
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club