Ariana Grande Debuts Four New Songs Off 'My Everything'
Less than a week before "My Everything" arrives, Ariana Grande surprises fans by debuting four new tracks off what will be her second studio effort. MTV is now streaming the songs that include One Direction's Harry Styles-co-penned "A Little Bit of Your Heart".
Grande also debuts "Love Me Harder" featuring Canadian R&B star The Weeknd, Cashmere Cat-produced "Be My Baby" and "Why Try" which was co-written by hitmakers Benny Blanco and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder.
"My Everything" is scheduled to be released on August 25. The follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" has so far been preceded by Iggy Azalea-assisted "Problem", Zedd-produced "Break Free" and another collaboration with Big Sean called "Best Mistake".
On Sunday, August 24, Grande is scheduled to deliver the first live performance of her "Break Free" at the MTV Video Music Awards. She will also join Jessie J and Nicki Minaj to open the annual awards show with their "Bang Bang".
More Ariana Grande News
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef