Ariana Grande Debuts Four New Songs Off 'My Everything'
Less than a week before "My Everything" arrives, Ariana Grande surprises fans by debuting four new tracks off what will be her second studio effort. MTV is now streaming the songs that include One Direction's Harry Styles-co-penned "A Little Bit of Your Heart".
Grande also debuts "Love Me Harder" featuring Canadian R&B star The Weeknd, Cashmere Cat-produced "Be My Baby" and "Why Try" which was co-written by hitmakers Benny Blanco and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder.
"My Everything" is scheduled to be released on August 25. The follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" has so far been preceded by Iggy Azalea-assisted "Problem", Zedd-produced "Break Free" and another collaboration with Big Sean called "Best Mistake".
On Sunday, August 24, Grande is scheduled to deliver the first live performance of her "Break Free" at the MTV Video Music Awards. She will also join Jessie J and Nicki Minaj to open the annual awards show with their "Bang Bang".
More Ariana Grande News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival