Ariana Grande Debuts Four New Songs Off 'My Everything'
Less than a week before "My Everything" arrives, Ariana Grande surprises fans by debuting four new tracks off what will be her second studio effort. MTV is now streaming the songs that include One Direction's Harry Styles-co-penned "A Little Bit of Your Heart".
Grande also debuts "Love Me Harder" featuring Canadian R&B star The Weeknd, Cashmere Cat-produced "Be My Baby" and "Why Try" which was co-written by hitmakers Benny Blanco and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder.
"My Everything" is scheduled to be released on August 25. The follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" has so far been preceded by Iggy Azalea-assisted "Problem", Zedd-produced "Break Free" and another collaboration with Big Sean called "Best Mistake".
On Sunday, August 24, Grande is scheduled to deliver the first live performance of her "Break Free" at the MTV Video Music Awards. She will also join Jessie J and Nicki Minaj to open the annual awards show with their "Bang Bang".
More Ariana Grande News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger