Ariana Grande Debuts Four New Songs Off 'My Everything'
Less than a week before "My Everything" arrives, Ariana Grande surprises fans by debuting four new tracks off what will be her second studio effort. MTV is now streaming the songs that include One Direction's Harry Styles-co-penned "A Little Bit of Your Heart".
Grande also debuts "Love Me Harder" featuring Canadian R&B star The Weeknd, Cashmere Cat-produced "Be My Baby" and "Why Try" which was co-written by hitmakers Benny Blanco and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder.
"My Everything" is scheduled to be released on August 25. The follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" has so far been preceded by Iggy Azalea-assisted "Problem", Zedd-produced "Break Free" and another collaboration with Big Sean called "Best Mistake".
On Sunday, August 24, Grande is scheduled to deliver the first live performance of her "Break Free" at the MTV Video Music Awards. She will also join Jessie J and Nicki Minaj to open the annual awards show with their "Bang Bang".
More Ariana Grande News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs