Ariana Grande Debuts Four New Songs Off 'My Everything'
Less than a week before "My Everything" arrives, Ariana Grande surprises fans by debuting four new tracks off what will be her second studio effort. MTV is now streaming the songs that include One Direction's Harry Styles-co-penned "A Little Bit of Your Heart".
Grande also debuts "Love Me Harder" featuring Canadian R&B star The Weeknd, Cashmere Cat-produced "Be My Baby" and "Why Try" which was co-written by hitmakers Benny Blanco and OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder.
"My Everything" is scheduled to be released on August 25. The follow-up to last year's "Yours Truly" has so far been preceded by Iggy Azalea-assisted "Problem", Zedd-produced "Break Free" and another collaboration with Big Sean called "Best Mistake".
On Sunday, August 24, Grande is scheduled to deliver the first live performance of her "Break Free" at the MTV Video Music Awards. She will also join Jessie J and Nicki Minaj to open the annual awards show with their "Bang Bang".
More Ariana Grande News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off