Emma Stone Officially Announced as Sally Bowles in 'Cabaret'
It has now become official that Emma Stone will be a part of the "Cabaret" cast. Earlier this month, the 25-year-old actress was touted to be Michelle Williams' replacement as Sally Bowles in the Broadway revival.
Roundabout Theatre Company said on Wednesday, August 20 that Stone would make her Broadway debut starting November 11 as Williams bowed down two days earlier. Stone will remain committed to the Studio 54 production up to February 1, 2015.
At the same time, it was announced that the original cast Alan Cumming, Linda Emond and Danny Burstein have been re-upped through March 29, 2015.
Stone was actually one of the original candidates for Sally in the third Broadway revival but scheduling conflicts prevented her from taking the role. The "Magic in the Moonlight" star has "Birdman" coming out on October 17.
More Emma Stone News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series