Emma Stone Officially Announced as Sally Bowles in 'Cabaret'
It has now become official that Emma Stone will be a part of the "Cabaret" cast. Earlier this month, the 25-year-old actress was touted to be Michelle Williams' replacement as Sally Bowles in the Broadway revival.
Roundabout Theatre Company said on Wednesday, August 20 that Stone would make her Broadway debut starting November 11 as Williams bowed down two days earlier. Stone will remain committed to the Studio 54 production up to February 1, 2015.
At the same time, it was announced that the original cast Alan Cumming, Linda Emond and Danny Burstein have been re-upped through March 29, 2015.
Stone was actually one of the original candidates for Sally in the third Broadway revival but scheduling conflicts prevented her from taking the role. The "Magic in the Moonlight" star has "Birdman" coming out on October 17.
More Emma Stone News
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'