Emma Stone Officially Announced as Sally Bowles in 'Cabaret'
It has now become official that Emma Stone will be a part of the "Cabaret" cast. Earlier this month, the 25-year-old actress was touted to be Michelle Williams' replacement as Sally Bowles in the Broadway revival.
Roundabout Theatre Company said on Wednesday, August 20 that Stone would make her Broadway debut starting November 11 as Williams bowed down two days earlier. Stone will remain committed to the Studio 54 production up to February 1, 2015.
At the same time, it was announced that the original cast Alan Cumming, Linda Emond and Danny Burstein have been re-upped through March 29, 2015.
Stone was actually one of the original candidates for Sally in the third Broadway revival but scheduling conflicts prevented her from taking the role. The "Magic in the Moonlight" star has "Birdman" coming out on October 17.
More Emma Stone News
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album