Emma Stone Officially Announced as Sally Bowles in 'Cabaret'
It has now become official that Emma Stone will be a part of the "Cabaret" cast. Earlier this month, the 25-year-old actress was touted to be Michelle Williams' replacement as Sally Bowles in the Broadway revival.
Roundabout Theatre Company said on Wednesday, August 20 that Stone would make her Broadway debut starting November 11 as Williams bowed down two days earlier. Stone will remain committed to the Studio 54 production up to February 1, 2015.
At the same time, it was announced that the original cast Alan Cumming, Linda Emond and Danny Burstein have been re-upped through March 29, 2015.
Stone was actually one of the original candidates for Sally in the third Broadway revival but scheduling conflicts prevented her from taking the role. The "Magic in the Moonlight" star has "Birdman" coming out on October 17.
More Emma Stone News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video