Drake and Rihanna Party Together at New York's Nightclub
Drake was spotted partying with his former girlfriend, Rihanna, at Griffin nightclub in New York City on Monday night, August 18. A source told TMZ that the former couple was partying for around two hours. They left separately at around 03.00 A.M.
Eyewitnesses said that Drake and RiRi "had tables next to each other and were deep in conversation, flirtatious and whispering in each other's ears." Another source told Hollywood Life, "Drake was smiling a lot and so was Rihanna." The source added that they looked "very happy" when leaving the nightclub.
In a video obtained by TMZ, RiRi can be seen wearing a loose pink dress and a pair of sneakers when she arrived at the nightclub. Meanwhile, Drake opted for a casual look by wearing a black tee and a pair of black pants.
Earlier this month, Drake made headlines after he appeared to diss RiRi at his concert. Later, he posted a tweet in response to the rumors which read, "My album title is 'VIEWS FROM THE 6'. The 6 is Toronto. Rih is a great girl who I know is about to kill this tour with Eminem. It's all love!!"
More Drake News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed