Drake and Rihanna Party Together at New York's Nightclub
Drake was spotted partying with his former girlfriend, Rihanna, at Griffin nightclub in New York City on Monday night, August 18. A source told TMZ that the former couple was partying for around two hours. They left separately at around 03.00 A.M.
Eyewitnesses said that Drake and RiRi "had tables next to each other and were deep in conversation, flirtatious and whispering in each other's ears." Another source told Hollywood Life, "Drake was smiling a lot and so was Rihanna." The source added that they looked "very happy" when leaving the nightclub.
In a video obtained by TMZ, RiRi can be seen wearing a loose pink dress and a pair of sneakers when she arrived at the nightclub. Meanwhile, Drake opted for a casual look by wearing a black tee and a pair of black pants.
Earlier this month, Drake made headlines after he appeared to diss RiRi at his concert. Later, he posted a tweet in response to the rumors which read, "My album title is 'VIEWS FROM THE 6'. The 6 is Toronto. Rih is a great girl who I know is about to kill this tour with Eminem. It's all love!!"
More Drake News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'