Drake and Rihanna Party Together at New York's Nightclub
Drake was spotted partying with his former girlfriend, Rihanna, at Griffin nightclub in New York City on Monday night, August 18. A source told TMZ that the former couple was partying for around two hours. They left separately at around 03.00 A.M.
Eyewitnesses said that Drake and RiRi "had tables next to each other and were deep in conversation, flirtatious and whispering in each other's ears." Another source told Hollywood Life, "Drake was smiling a lot and so was Rihanna." The source added that they looked "very happy" when leaving the nightclub.
In a video obtained by TMZ, RiRi can be seen wearing a loose pink dress and a pair of sneakers when she arrived at the nightclub. Meanwhile, Drake opted for a casual look by wearing a black tee and a pair of black pants.
Earlier this month, Drake made headlines after he appeared to diss RiRi at his concert. Later, he posted a tweet in response to the rumors which read, "My album title is 'VIEWS FROM THE 6'. The 6 is Toronto. Rih is a great girl who I know is about to kill this tour with Eminem. It's all love!!"
More Drake News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism