Justin Bieber Sued by Paparazzo for Allegedly Ordering Attack on Him
Justin Bieber apparently has been sued by a photographer. According to a report by TMZ, a paparazzo named Aja Oxman has filed a lawsuit against Bieber after the Canadian pop star allegedly ordered his bodyguard to attack him and destroy his equipment.
The lawsuit filed by attorney Sark Ohanian alleges that the incident took place last year in Kauai. Back then, the photographer took photos of the "Boyfriend" hitmaker when jumping off the cliff at Shipwreck Beach. Bieber apparently was unhappy, ordering his bodyguards to "go get his memory card and do whatever you have to do to get that card."
The paparazzo claims that he was lifted in a choke hold and being slammed against the hood of a car while Bieber "enjoyed the beating." They allegedly took his camera as well as the memory card and Bieber joined his bodyguards to destroy the equipment together. Bieber's camp has not responded to the suit.
In other news, Bieber's DUI case which stemmed from a Miami Beach arrest in January recently wrapped up. The pop star pleaded guilty to resisting arrest without violence and careless driving on August 13. As a part of the plea deal, Bieber was ordered to attend 12-hour anger management course and make a $50,000 charitable donation.
More Justin Bieber News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl