Justin Bieber Sued by Paparazzo for Allegedly Ordering Attack on Him
Justin Bieber apparently has been sued by a photographer. According to a report by TMZ, a paparazzo named Aja Oxman has filed a lawsuit against Bieber after the Canadian pop star allegedly ordered his bodyguard to attack him and destroy his equipment.
The lawsuit filed by attorney Sark Ohanian alleges that the incident took place last year in Kauai. Back then, the photographer took photos of the "Boyfriend" hitmaker when jumping off the cliff at Shipwreck Beach. Bieber apparently was unhappy, ordering his bodyguards to "go get his memory card and do whatever you have to do to get that card."
The paparazzo claims that he was lifted in a choke hold and being slammed against the hood of a car while Bieber "enjoyed the beating." They allegedly took his camera as well as the memory card and Bieber joined his bodyguards to destroy the equipment together. Bieber's camp has not responded to the suit.
In other news, Bieber's DUI case which stemmed from a Miami Beach arrest in January recently wrapped up. The pop star pleaded guilty to resisting arrest without violence and careless driving on August 13. As a part of the plea deal, Bieber was ordered to attend 12-hour anger management course and make a $50,000 charitable donation.
More Justin Bieber News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday