Justin Bieber Sued by Paparazzo for Allegedly Ordering Attack on Him
Justin Bieber apparently has been sued by a photographer. According to a report by TMZ, a paparazzo named Aja Oxman has filed a lawsuit against Bieber after the Canadian pop star allegedly ordered his bodyguard to attack him and destroy his equipment.
The lawsuit filed by attorney Sark Ohanian alleges that the incident took place last year in Kauai. Back then, the photographer took photos of the "Boyfriend" hitmaker when jumping off the cliff at Shipwreck Beach. Bieber apparently was unhappy, ordering his bodyguards to "go get his memory card and do whatever you have to do to get that card."
The paparazzo claims that he was lifted in a choke hold and being slammed against the hood of a car while Bieber "enjoyed the beating." They allegedly took his camera as well as the memory card and Bieber joined his bodyguards to destroy the equipment together. Bieber's camp has not responded to the suit.
In other news, Bieber's DUI case which stemmed from a Miami Beach arrest in January recently wrapped up. The pop star pleaded guilty to resisting arrest without violence and careless driving on August 13. As a part of the plea deal, Bieber was ordered to attend 12-hour anger management course and make a $50,000 charitable donation.
More Justin Bieber News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why