Jessica Alba and Eva Green Glam Up 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' L.A. Premiere
"Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" cast members showed up at the TCL Chinese Theatre on Tuesday, August 19 in Los Angeles for a red carpet event. Jessica Alba who was accompanied by her husband Cash Warren looked stunning in a strapless blue frock, while co-star Eva Green was equally dazzling in a sheer green long dress.
They were joined by cast members like Jaime King, Rosario Dawson, Jamie Chung, Juno Temple, Bruce Willis, Josh Brolin, Julia Garner, Powers Boothe and Mickey Rourke. Directors Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez were in attendance as well. Other celebrity guests included Danny Trejo.
The movie will make its way out across the country beginning August 22. Weaving together two of Miller's classic stories with new tales, the town's most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more reviled inhabitants.
Alba is back as Nancy Callahan who was torn following the death of John Hartigan (Willis). The exotic dancer is now toughened up and is hell bent on killing Senator Roark (Boothe). Joseph Gordon-Levitt is cast as new character Johnny, described as "a cocky gambler who disguises a darker mission to destroy his most foul enemy at his best game."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed