Jessica Alba and Eva Green Glam Up 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' L.A. Premiere
"Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" cast members showed up at the TCL Chinese Theatre on Tuesday, August 19 in Los Angeles for a red carpet event. Jessica Alba who was accompanied by her husband Cash Warren looked stunning in a strapless blue frock, while co-star Eva Green was equally dazzling in a sheer green long dress.
They were joined by cast members like Jaime King, Rosario Dawson, Jamie Chung, Juno Temple, Bruce Willis, Josh Brolin, Julia Garner, Powers Boothe and Mickey Rourke. Directors Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez were in attendance as well. Other celebrity guests included Danny Trejo.
The movie will make its way out across the country beginning August 22. Weaving together two of Miller's classic stories with new tales, the town's most hard boiled citizens cross paths with some of its more reviled inhabitants.
Alba is back as Nancy Callahan who was torn following the death of John Hartigan (Willis). The exotic dancer is now toughened up and is hell bent on killing Senator Roark (Boothe). Joseph Gordon-Levitt is cast as new character Johnny, described as "a cocky gambler who disguises a darker mission to destroy his most foul enemy at his best game."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour