U2 Confirms New Album Will Be Released in 2014
U2's new album is still scheduled to be released later this year. Denying previous reports saying that the LP's release date had been pushed back to next year to give them more time to work with producers like Paul Epworth, a representative for the group told Rolling Stone, "We've always said an album is expected this year."
The yet-to-be-titled album will be U2's first since 2009's "No Line on the Horizon". The new project has so far been preceded by "Invisible" which the band debuted during the Super Bowl back in February. "This is just sort of a sneak preview-to remind people we exist," they said of the song at that time.
There's still no official word on when exactly the new full-length will arrive, but Universal Music Venezuela and Universal Music Colombia have both previously tweeted that it would be released in September.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!