U2 Confirms New Album Will Be Released in 2014
U2's new album is still scheduled to be released later this year. Denying previous reports saying that the LP's release date had been pushed back to next year to give them more time to work with producers like Paul Epworth, a representative for the group told Rolling Stone, "We've always said an album is expected this year."
The yet-to-be-titled album will be U2's first since 2009's "No Line on the Horizon". The new project has so far been preceded by "Invisible" which the band debuted during the Super Bowl back in February. "This is just sort of a sneak preview-to remind people we exist," they said of the song at that time.
There's still no official word on when exactly the new full-length will arrive, but Universal Music Venezuela and Universal Music Colombia have both previously tweeted that it would be released in September.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing