U2 Confirms New Album Will Be Released in 2014
U2's new album is still scheduled to be released later this year. Denying previous reports saying that the LP's release date had been pushed back to next year to give them more time to work with producers like Paul Epworth, a representative for the group told Rolling Stone, "We've always said an album is expected this year."
The yet-to-be-titled album will be U2's first since 2009's "No Line on the Horizon". The new project has so far been preceded by "Invisible" which the band debuted during the Super Bowl back in February. "This is just sort of a sneak preview-to remind people we exist," they said of the song at that time.
There's still no official word on when exactly the new full-length will arrive, but Universal Music Venezuela and Universal Music Colombia have both previously tweeted that it would be released in September.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri