Taylor Schilling and Peter Dinklage to Share Stage in Off-Broadway Play
Taylor Schilling and Peter Dinklage will spend "A Month in the Country". Both actors, who earned a nomination each at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards, are set to star in the revival of Ivan Turgenev's comedy of manners.
The play is set on a country estate in 1840s Russia. Schilling, who toplines Netflix's "Orange Is the New Black", will portray Natalya, the bored wife of an older landowner, who falls for a younger man, her son's tutor. "Game of Thrones" star Dinklage, meanwhile, is cast as her long-suffering friend Mikhail Rakitin who adores Natalya.
The play will be produced off-Broadway at Classic Stage Company and directed by Dinklage's wife, Erica Schmidt. The play begins preview on January 9, 2015 at the East Village venue, with a limited engagement scheduled through February 15.
The production will mark Schilling's NYC stage debut and Dinklage's first theater performance since he appeared in Ethan Hawke-directed play "Things We Want" in 2007.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner