Taylor Schilling and Peter Dinklage to Share Stage in Off-Broadway Play
Taylor Schilling and Peter Dinklage will spend "A Month in the Country". Both actors, who earned a nomination each at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards, are set to star in the revival of Ivan Turgenev's comedy of manners.
The play is set on a country estate in 1840s Russia. Schilling, who toplines Netflix's "Orange Is the New Black", will portray Natalya, the bored wife of an older landowner, who falls for a younger man, her son's tutor. "Game of Thrones" star Dinklage, meanwhile, is cast as her long-suffering friend Mikhail Rakitin who adores Natalya.
The play will be produced off-Broadway at Classic Stage Company and directed by Dinklage's wife, Erica Schmidt. The play begins preview on January 9, 2015 at the East Village venue, with a limited engagement scheduled through February 15.
The production will mark Schilling's NYC stage debut and Dinklage's first theater performance since he appeared in Ethan Hawke-directed play "Things We Want" in 2007.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win