Video: Kids Spoof 'Game of Thrones', 'True Detective' and More Emmy-Nominated Shows
This is how "Game of Thrones" and "Breaking Bad" would be with little actors taking on the roles and minus explicit languange and scenes. mom.me has posted on YouTube a video of adorable kids reenacting scenes from the critically acclaimed shows and other Emmy-nominated series like "True Detective", "House of Cards", "Mad Men" and "Downton Abbey".
The "True Detective" spoof does not only poke fun at the show, but also the fact that its lead actor Matthew McConaughey was known for his roles in romantic comedies such as "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". A boy who channels McConaughey's Rust also inserts McConaughey's "Dallas Buyers Club" catchphrase, "alright, alright, alright."
The "Breaking Bad" parody, meanwhile, depicts what happens to Walter White and Jesse Pinkman's relationship, five years after the former recruited the latter to join his meth business. "This is the last time I trust my chemistry teacher," so the boy playing Jesse tells a mini version of Walter.
These six shows are up against each other for Outstanding Drama Series at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards, which will be held Monday, August 25 at the Nokia Theatre in Downtown Los Angeles, California. Seth Meyers is tapped as the host.
More Game of Thrones News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit