Video: Kids Spoof 'Game of Thrones', 'True Detective' and More Emmy-Nominated Shows
This is how "Game of Thrones" and "Breaking Bad" would be with little actors taking on the roles and minus explicit languange and scenes. mom.me has posted on YouTube a video of adorable kids reenacting scenes from the critically acclaimed shows and other Emmy-nominated series like "True Detective", "House of Cards", "Mad Men" and "Downton Abbey".
The "True Detective" spoof does not only poke fun at the show, but also the fact that its lead actor Matthew McConaughey was known for his roles in romantic comedies such as "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". A boy who channels McConaughey's Rust also inserts McConaughey's "Dallas Buyers Club" catchphrase, "alright, alright, alright."
The "Breaking Bad" parody, meanwhile, depicts what happens to Walter White and Jesse Pinkman's relationship, five years after the former recruited the latter to join his meth business. "This is the last time I trust my chemistry teacher," so the boy playing Jesse tells a mini version of Walter.
These six shows are up against each other for Outstanding Drama Series at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards, which will be held Monday, August 25 at the Nokia Theatre in Downtown Los Angeles, California. Seth Meyers is tapped as the host.
More Game of Thrones News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?