Video: Kids Spoof 'Game of Thrones', 'True Detective' and More Emmy-Nominated Shows
This is how "Game of Thrones" and "Breaking Bad" would be with little actors taking on the roles and minus explicit languange and scenes. mom.me has posted on YouTube a video of adorable kids reenacting scenes from the critically acclaimed shows and other Emmy-nominated series like "True Detective", "House of Cards", "Mad Men" and "Downton Abbey".
The "True Detective" spoof does not only poke fun at the show, but also the fact that its lead actor Matthew McConaughey was known for his roles in romantic comedies such as "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days". A boy who channels McConaughey's Rust also inserts McConaughey's "Dallas Buyers Club" catchphrase, "alright, alright, alright."
The "Breaking Bad" parody, meanwhile, depicts what happens to Walter White and Jesse Pinkman's relationship, five years after the former recruited the latter to join his meth business. "This is the last time I trust my chemistry teacher," so the boy playing Jesse tells a mini version of Walter.
These six shows are up against each other for Outstanding Drama Series at the upcoming Primetime Emmy Awards, which will be held Monday, August 25 at the Nokia Theatre in Downtown Los Angeles, California. Seth Meyers is tapped as the host.
More Game of Thrones News
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?