Nicki Minaj Debuts Twerk-Filled 'Anaconda' Music Video Starring Drake
The highly-anticipated music video of Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" is finally here. Hitting the web on Wednesday, August 20 at midnight, the Colin Tilley-directed clip features the raptress in numerous skin-baring outfits as she shakes her famous butt at various locations.
At first, Minaj and some scantily-clad back-up dancers are seen showing off their twerking skills in a rainforest. She later hits the gym in a pink sports bra and a super tiny G-string before provocatively spraying whipped cream on her breast and eating a banana in the kitchen.
The video also features a cameo from Drake, who looks surprisingly cute sitting still on a chair while Minaj gives him a lap dance.
Produced by Polow Da Don and Da Internz, "Anaconda" features a sample of Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby's Got Back". It serves as the second single off Minaj's new album "The Pink Print" that's scheduled to be released later this year. The Young Money artist is slated to perform the track live during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'