Nicki Minaj Debuts Twerk-Filled 'Anaconda' Music Video Starring Drake
The highly-anticipated music video of Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" is finally here. Hitting the web on Wednesday, August 20 at midnight, the Colin Tilley-directed clip features the raptress in numerous skin-baring outfits as she shakes her famous butt at various locations.
At first, Minaj and some scantily-clad back-up dancers are seen showing off their twerking skills in a rainforest. She later hits the gym in a pink sports bra and a super tiny G-string before provocatively spraying whipped cream on her breast and eating a banana in the kitchen.
The video also features a cameo from Drake, who looks surprisingly cute sitting still on a chair while Minaj gives him a lap dance.
Produced by Polow Da Don and Da Internz, "Anaconda" features a sample of Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby's Got Back". It serves as the second single off Minaj's new album "The Pink Print" that's scheduled to be released later this year. The Young Money artist is slated to perform the track live during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" music video
More Nicki Minaj News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed