Jennifer Hudson's Half-Brother Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing a Man
Jennifer Hudson's half-brother reportedly had a run-in with the law. According to TMZ, the singer/actress' half-brother who is called Steven Simpson has been arrested after he allegedly stabbed a man in the face repeatedly. The man apparently is having a romantic relationship with his wife.
Simpson now is put under custody in Paw Paw, Michigan. He is expected to be charged with home invasion and attempted murder.
Hudson previously lost three family members in a tragic shooting. Her sister Julia's estranged husband William Balfour killed her mother Darnell Donerson, brother Jason and 7-year-old nephew Julian King. Balfour received three consecutive life sentence for his action.
"There would be no point in faith if it wasn't tested. My mother always told me no matter how negative your life seems to be, you must always look for a positive," she said of the painful experience in an interview with U.K.'s The Guardian last month. "I have definitely seen the highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows. You don't know how strong you are until you are placed in that kind of moment."
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future