Jennifer Hudson's Half-Brother Arrested for Allegedly Stabbing a Man
Jennifer Hudson's half-brother reportedly had a run-in with the law. According to TMZ, the singer/actress' half-brother who is called Steven Simpson has been arrested after he allegedly stabbed a man in the face repeatedly. The man apparently is having a romantic relationship with his wife.
Simpson now is put under custody in Paw Paw, Michigan. He is expected to be charged with home invasion and attempted murder.
Hudson previously lost three family members in a tragic shooting. Her sister Julia's estranged husband William Balfour killed her mother Darnell Donerson, brother Jason and 7-year-old nephew Julian King. Balfour received three consecutive life sentence for his action.
"There would be no point in faith if it wasn't tested. My mother always told me no matter how negative your life seems to be, you must always look for a positive," she said of the painful experience in an interview with U.K.'s The Guardian last month. "I have definitely seen the highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows. You don't know how strong you are until you are placed in that kind of moment."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal