JWoww on Snooki's Behavior During Her Second Pregnancy: 'It's Like 'The Exorcist' '
JWoww dishes the details on her friend Snooki's second pregnancy in an interview with Alicia Quarles of E! News. The former "Jersey Shore" star reveals that Snooki's behavior during her current pregnancy makes her scared.
JWoww says, "[Snooki]'s been saying a lot that she had no idea how different pregnancies can be, and she's been asking me a lot of questions like I used to ask her. She is not happy. I hated my pregnancy. They say [baby girls] take your estrogen so your hormones are more depleted."
The "Snooki & JWoww" star adds, "I don't know if that's true or not because I never had a boy, but I'm looking at Nicole-she loved the pregnancy with Lorenzo. This one, I'm scared of her. It's like 'The Exorcist'."
In previous news, JWoww opened up about her own baby-birth experience. She said, "My birth was god-awful. She ran out! She took everything with her, and I felt it all. It was the worst pain in the world. So I'm so scared to get pregnant again."
She also claimed that she wouldn't have sex for a while after delivering her first baby. "I am not going to have sex for another year or two. It's like virgin status. [Roger] keeps b***hing. He's like, 'Come on!' I'm like, 'No, I was stitched, you've got to wait!' "
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?