JWoww on Snooki's Behavior During Her Second Pregnancy: 'It's Like 'The Exorcist' '
JWoww dishes the details on her friend Snooki's second pregnancy in an interview with Alicia Quarles of E! News. The former "Jersey Shore" star reveals that Snooki's behavior during her current pregnancy makes her scared.
JWoww says, "[Snooki]'s been saying a lot that she had no idea how different pregnancies can be, and she's been asking me a lot of questions like I used to ask her. She is not happy. I hated my pregnancy. They say [baby girls] take your estrogen so your hormones are more depleted."
The "Snooki & JWoww" star adds, "I don't know if that's true or not because I never had a boy, but I'm looking at Nicole-she loved the pregnancy with Lorenzo. This one, I'm scared of her. It's like 'The Exorcist'."
In previous news, JWoww opened up about her own baby-birth experience. She said, "My birth was god-awful. She ran out! She took everything with her, and I felt it all. It was the worst pain in the world. So I'm so scared to get pregnant again."
She also claimed that she wouldn't have sex for a while after delivering her first baby. "I am not going to have sex for another year or two. It's like virgin status. [Roger] keeps b***hing. He's like, 'Come on!' I'm like, 'No, I was stitched, you've got to wait!' "
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says