JWoww on Snooki's Behavior During Her Second Pregnancy: 'It's Like 'The Exorcist' '
JWoww dishes the details on her friend Snooki's second pregnancy in an interview with Alicia Quarles of E! News. The former "Jersey Shore" star reveals that Snooki's behavior during her current pregnancy makes her scared.
JWoww says, "[Snooki]'s been saying a lot that she had no idea how different pregnancies can be, and she's been asking me a lot of questions like I used to ask her. She is not happy. I hated my pregnancy. They say [baby girls] take your estrogen so your hormones are more depleted."
The "Snooki & JWoww" star adds, "I don't know if that's true or not because I never had a boy, but I'm looking at Nicole-she loved the pregnancy with Lorenzo. This one, I'm scared of her. It's like 'The Exorcist'."
In previous news, JWoww opened up about her own baby-birth experience. She said, "My birth was god-awful. She ran out! She took everything with her, and I felt it all. It was the worst pain in the world. So I'm so scared to get pregnant again."
She also claimed that she wouldn't have sex for a while after delivering her first baby. "I am not going to have sex for another year or two. It's like virgin status. [Roger] keeps b***hing. He's like, 'Come on!' I'm like, 'No, I was stitched, you've got to wait!' "
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special