JWoww on Snooki's Behavior During Her Second Pregnancy: 'It's Like 'The Exorcist' '
JWoww dishes the details on her friend Snooki's second pregnancy in an interview with Alicia Quarles of E! News. The former "Jersey Shore" star reveals that Snooki's behavior during her current pregnancy makes her scared.
JWoww says, "[Snooki]'s been saying a lot that she had no idea how different pregnancies can be, and she's been asking me a lot of questions like I used to ask her. She is not happy. I hated my pregnancy. They say [baby girls] take your estrogen so your hormones are more depleted."
The "Snooki & JWoww" star adds, "I don't know if that's true or not because I never had a boy, but I'm looking at Nicole-she loved the pregnancy with Lorenzo. This one, I'm scared of her. It's like 'The Exorcist'."
In previous news, JWoww opened up about her own baby-birth experience. She said, "My birth was god-awful. She ran out! She took everything with her, and I felt it all. It was the worst pain in the world. So I'm so scared to get pregnant again."
She also claimed that she wouldn't have sex for a while after delivering her first baby. "I am not going to have sex for another year or two. It's like virgin status. [Roger] keeps b***hing. He's like, 'Come on!' I'm like, 'No, I was stitched, you've got to wait!' "
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular