JWoww on Snooki's Behavior During Her Second Pregnancy: 'It's Like 'The Exorcist' '
JWoww dishes the details on her friend Snooki's second pregnancy in an interview with Alicia Quarles of E! News. The former "Jersey Shore" star reveals that Snooki's behavior during her current pregnancy makes her scared.
JWoww says, "[Snooki]'s been saying a lot that she had no idea how different pregnancies can be, and she's been asking me a lot of questions like I used to ask her. She is not happy. I hated my pregnancy. They say [baby girls] take your estrogen so your hormones are more depleted."
The "Snooki & JWoww" star adds, "I don't know if that's true or not because I never had a boy, but I'm looking at Nicole-she loved the pregnancy with Lorenzo. This one, I'm scared of her. It's like 'The Exorcist'."
In previous news, JWoww opened up about her own baby-birth experience. She said, "My birth was god-awful. She ran out! She took everything with her, and I felt it all. It was the worst pain in the world. So I'm so scared to get pregnant again."
She also claimed that she wouldn't have sex for a while after delivering her first baby. "I am not going to have sex for another year or two. It's like virgin status. [Roger] keeps b***hing. He's like, 'Come on!' I'm like, 'No, I was stitched, you've got to wait!' "
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle