Scoot McNairy Spotted Wearing Green Socks on Set of 'Batman v Superman'
Chatters on whether Scoot McNairy will play The Flash or Metallo in "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" start running rampant on the internet. The actor is spotted wearing eye-popping green socks that mismatch his normal business attire.
It's suggested that the green fabric could be a part of post-production visual effects to make his legs move very quickly or to make them look like mechanical legs. Also spotted on the filming location are two actresses Tao Okamoto and Holly Hunter, as well as the Superman depicter Henry Cavill.
According to a scoop from Badass Digest, The Flash will indeed be introduced in the upcoming movie, but it's unclear if it's Barry Allen who currently has his own TV series on The CW or it is Wally West that will appear on the big screen.
The site does note that by the end of the movie Justice League will be assembled with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and The Flash. However, Green Lantern will reportedly not be in the picture until "Justice League" movie.
Directed by Zack Snyder with Chris Terrio writing the script based on a draft by David S. Goyer, the "Man of Steel" sequel is due March 25, 2016 in the U.S. Ben Affleck is cast as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor.
Jason Momoa is reportedly tapped to play the Aquaman, while Ray Fisher is hired to portray Cyborg. The Green Lantern depicter is still unknown, but the superhero was previously played by Ryan Reynolds in the 2011 movie.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date