First 'Men, Women and Children' Teaser Highlights Modern Humanity
"Discover how little you know about people you know" is the theme of Jason Reitman's new film "Men, Women & Children". A wordless teaser trailer has been released to reveal several people who have lost physical interaction yet keep themselves connected through technology.
In the teaser, "The Fault in Our Stars" actor Ansel Elgort keeps communication with the girl he likes via texting and defends her from a bully. Adam Sandler is a married man looking for an escort online while Jennifer Garner texts someone about being lonely and empty.
The ensemble pic follows a group of high school teens and their parents as they attempt to navigate the many ways the Internet has changed their relationships, their communication, their self-images and their love lives. Reitman writes, produces and directs the film which will be premiered at Toronto Film Festival next month and get limited theater release on October 3 before expanding wider on October 17 in the States.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat