First 'Men, Women and Children' Teaser Highlights Modern Humanity
"Discover how little you know about people you know" is the theme of Jason Reitman's new film "Men, Women & Children". A wordless teaser trailer has been released to reveal several people who have lost physical interaction yet keep themselves connected through technology.
In the teaser, "The Fault in Our Stars" actor Ansel Elgort keeps communication with the girl he likes via texting and defends her from a bully. Adam Sandler is a married man looking for an escort online while Jennifer Garner texts someone about being lonely and empty.
The ensemble pic follows a group of high school teens and their parents as they attempt to navigate the many ways the Internet has changed their relationships, their communication, their self-images and their love lives. Reitman writes, produces and directs the film which will be premiered at Toronto Film Festival next month and get limited theater release on October 3 before expanding wider on October 17 in the States.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion