First 'Men, Women and Children' Teaser Highlights Modern Humanity
"Discover how little you know about people you know" is the theme of Jason Reitman's new film "Men, Women & Children". A wordless teaser trailer has been released to reveal several people who have lost physical interaction yet keep themselves connected through technology.
In the teaser, "The Fault in Our Stars" actor Ansel Elgort keeps communication with the girl he likes via texting and defends her from a bully. Adam Sandler is a married man looking for an escort online while Jennifer Garner texts someone about being lonely and empty.
The ensemble pic follows a group of high school teens and their parents as they attempt to navigate the many ways the Internet has changed their relationships, their communication, their self-images and their love lives. Reitman writes, produces and directs the film which will be premiered at Toronto Film Festival next month and get limited theater release on October 3 before expanding wider on October 17 in the States.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters