First 'Men, Women and Children' Teaser Highlights Modern Humanity
"Discover how little you know about people you know" is the theme of Jason Reitman's new film "Men, Women & Children". A wordless teaser trailer has been released to reveal several people who have lost physical interaction yet keep themselves connected through technology.
In the teaser, "The Fault in Our Stars" actor Ansel Elgort keeps communication with the girl he likes via texting and defends her from a bully. Adam Sandler is a married man looking for an escort online while Jennifer Garner texts someone about being lonely and empty.
The ensemble pic follows a group of high school teens and their parents as they attempt to navigate the many ways the Internet has changed their relationships, their communication, their self-images and their love lives. Reitman writes, produces and directs the film which will be premiered at Toronto Film Festival next month and get limited theater release on October 3 before expanding wider on October 17 in the States.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story