First 'Men, Women and Children' Teaser Highlights Modern Humanity
"Discover how little you know about people you know" is the theme of Jason Reitman's new film "Men, Women & Children". A wordless teaser trailer has been released to reveal several people who have lost physical interaction yet keep themselves connected through technology.
In the teaser, "The Fault in Our Stars" actor Ansel Elgort keeps communication with the girl he likes via texting and defends her from a bully. Adam Sandler is a married man looking for an escort online while Jennifer Garner texts someone about being lonely and empty.
The ensemble pic follows a group of high school teens and their parents as they attempt to navigate the many ways the Internet has changed their relationships, their communication, their self-images and their love lives. Reitman writes, produces and directs the film which will be premiered at Toronto Film Festival next month and get limited theater release on October 3 before expanding wider on October 17 in the States.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed