Eva Longoria Booked to Visit 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
From Wisteria Lane, "Desperate Housewives" alumna Eva Longoria is now heading to "Brooklyn Nine-Nine". The Golden Globe Award-nominated actress has booked a 3-episode arc in season 2 of the FOX comedy series.
She will play a defense attorney named Sophia, who catches the attention of Andy Samberg's Jake Peralta when she faces off against him in court. It's unclear in which episode she will make her first appearance.
The sitcom has previously tapped "The Closer" alumna Kyra Sedgwick to guest star as Captain Holt's nemesis. Patton Oswalt, meanwhile, is set to return and reprise his role as Fire Marshall Boone. "More of the most terrible trash-talking you will hear will fly between the two of them," executive producer Dan Goor tells EW about the two's relationship.
The new season of "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" premieres on a new timeslot, Sunday, September 28 at 8:30 P.M. on FOX. Jake once again has to adjust to some changes after returning from his undercover duty.
Andre Braugher who plays Captain Holt recently told E! News, "The brash young Detective Peralta returns from his undercover duty hoping that the squad and everything will still remain the same, and in the course of his undercover work, the NYPD has gotten a new commissioner. So things are radically changing and Holt is on the cutting edge of this. So the old, stodgy captain wants everything to change and the young, brash detective wants everything to stay the same."
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels