Eva Longoria Booked to Visit 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
From Wisteria Lane, "Desperate Housewives" alumna Eva Longoria is now heading to "Brooklyn Nine-Nine". The Golden Globe Award-nominated actress has booked a 3-episode arc in season 2 of the FOX comedy series.
She will play a defense attorney named Sophia, who catches the attention of Andy Samberg's Jake Peralta when she faces off against him in court. It's unclear in which episode she will make her first appearance.
The sitcom has previously tapped "The Closer" alumna Kyra Sedgwick to guest star as Captain Holt's nemesis. Patton Oswalt, meanwhile, is set to return and reprise his role as Fire Marshall Boone. "More of the most terrible trash-talking you will hear will fly between the two of them," executive producer Dan Goor tells EW about the two's relationship.
The new season of "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" premieres on a new timeslot, Sunday, September 28 at 8:30 P.M. on FOX. Jake once again has to adjust to some changes after returning from his undercover duty.
Andre Braugher who plays Captain Holt recently told E! News, "The brash young Detective Peralta returns from his undercover duty hoping that the squad and everything will still remain the same, and in the course of his undercover work, the NYPD has gotten a new commissioner. So things are radically changing and Holt is on the cutting edge of this. So the old, stodgy captain wants everything to change and the young, brash detective wants everything to stay the same."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding