Cara Delevingne in Talks to Lead Beach Boys Musical 'All Summer Long'
Victoria's Secrets model Cara Delevingne is eyed for the lead role in The Beach Boys musical "All Summer Long". The Fox 2000 paid $2 million four years ago to acquire the script from Susannah Grant and the rights to Beach Boys catalog.
Set in 1960s California, "All Summer Long" has a fictional story and characters to compliment the Beach Boys songs. Although plot is still kept under wrap, Delevingne, according to THR, will play a character named Caroline.
The film's title takes one of the band's tracks from their 1964 album. Michael Sucsy of "The Vow" is set to direct. John Stamos, Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, the last two who produced "Hairspray" and "Chicago", are producing. All three have worked together as producers of ABC TV movie "The Beach Boys: An American Family".
Delevingne has been making a transition from modeling to acting. She has wrapped up filming of "The Face of An Angel", "Pan" and "Tulip Fever".
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years