Cara Delevingne in Talks to Lead Beach Boys Musical 'All Summer Long'
Victoria's Secrets model Cara Delevingne is eyed for the lead role in The Beach Boys musical "All Summer Long". The Fox 2000 paid $2 million four years ago to acquire the script from Susannah Grant and the rights to Beach Boys catalog.
Set in 1960s California, "All Summer Long" has a fictional story and characters to compliment the Beach Boys songs. Although plot is still kept under wrap, Delevingne, according to THR, will play a character named Caroline.
The film's title takes one of the band's tracks from their 1964 album. Michael Sucsy of "The Vow" is set to direct. John Stamos, Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, the last two who produced "Hairspray" and "Chicago", are producing. All three have worked together as producers of ABC TV movie "The Beach Boys: An American Family".
Delevingne has been making a transition from modeling to acting. She has wrapped up filming of "The Face of An Angel", "Pan" and "Tulip Fever".
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video