Cara Delevingne in Talks to Lead Beach Boys Musical 'All Summer Long'
Victoria's Secrets model Cara Delevingne is eyed for the lead role in The Beach Boys musical "All Summer Long". The Fox 2000 paid $2 million four years ago to acquire the script from Susannah Grant and the rights to Beach Boys catalog.
Set in 1960s California, "All Summer Long" has a fictional story and characters to compliment the Beach Boys songs. Although plot is still kept under wrap, Delevingne, according to THR, will play a character named Caroline.
The film's title takes one of the band's tracks from their 1964 album. Michael Sucsy of "The Vow" is set to direct. John Stamos, Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, the last two who produced "Hairspray" and "Chicago", are producing. All three have worked together as producers of ABC TV movie "The Beach Boys: An American Family".
Delevingne has been making a transition from modeling to acting. She has wrapped up filming of "The Face of An Angel", "Pan" and "Tulip Fever".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video