Taylor Swift Joined by Fans for Pizza Party at Her Apartment
Some fans of Taylor Swift just had an unforgettable experience with their favorite singer. Shortly after the 24-year-old star's live stream event with Yahoo! News on Monday, August 18, the "I Knew You Were Trouble" hitmaker threw a pizza party at her apartment in NYC for approximately 90 fans who attended the event.
Those lucky people could not help boasting about the exciting experience on social media, sharing what Swift's pad was like and what they did at the pizza party. "Taylor is literally an angel. She greeted and hugged us all on the way in and out of her apartment. She talked to every single person there," a fan named @mairehan wrote on Twitter.
"Taylor never acted like she had 90 random strangers in her apartment. She treated us each like her best friends, I love her so much," another Twitter user, @MyChoiceIsTay13, added. "She trusted us in her apartment to wander around wherever we wanted and to hold her awards and her cats. That's true love."
Swift reportedly has a collection of DVDs as well as books by Ernest Hemmingway and E.E. Cummings in her home and keeps tons of photos of her and her friends from all around the world. She also has a "giant picture of Ed Sheeran giving the middle finger," according to a fan who goes by @lissypop on Twitter. Some of the fans even held her awards.
During the Monday event, Swift announced that her upcoming album is called "1989". The follow-up to "Red" is scheduled to hit stores on October 27.
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby