JWoww Won't Have Sex for 'Another Year or Two' After 'God-Awful' Birth
Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex after delivering her first child. The former "Jersey Shore" star was told by her doctor not to have sex for six weeks, but her fiance and baby daddy Roger Mathews has to wait a lot longer than that.
"My vagina is back to normal," the new mom told HuffPost Live, before adding, "I am not going to have sex for another year or two." She noted, "It's like virgin status. [Roger] keeps b***hing. He's like, 'Come on!' I'm like, 'No, I was stitched, you've got to wait!' "
JWoww, 28, gave birth to a daughter named Meilani Alexandra on July 13. "My birth was god-awful," she said. "She ran out! She took everything with her, and I felt it all." She added, "It was the worst pain in the world. So I'm so scared to get pregnant again."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist