JWoww Won't Have Sex for 'Another Year or Two' After 'God-Awful' Birth
Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex after delivering her first child. The former "Jersey Shore" star was told by her doctor not to have sex for six weeks, but her fiance and baby daddy Roger Mathews has to wait a lot longer than that.
"My vagina is back to normal," the new mom told HuffPost Live, before adding, "I am not going to have sex for another year or two." She noted, "It's like virgin status. [Roger] keeps b***hing. He's like, 'Come on!' I'm like, 'No, I was stitched, you've got to wait!' "
JWoww, 28, gave birth to a daughter named Meilani Alexandra on July 13. "My birth was god-awful," she said. "She ran out! She took everything with her, and I felt it all." She added, "It was the worst pain in the world. So I'm so scared to get pregnant again."
- Kim Kardashian's Stolen Jewelry Re-Cut and Sold on Black Market After Robbery
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas