JWoww Won't Have Sex for 'Another Year or Two' After 'God-Awful' Birth
Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex after delivering her first child. The former "Jersey Shore" star was told by her doctor not to have sex for six weeks, but her fiance and baby daddy Roger Mathews has to wait a lot longer than that.
"My vagina is back to normal," the new mom told HuffPost Live, before adding, "I am not going to have sex for another year or two." She noted, "It's like virgin status. [Roger] keeps b***hing. He's like, 'Come on!' I'm like, 'No, I was stitched, you've got to wait!' "
JWoww, 28, gave birth to a daughter named Meilani Alexandra on July 13. "My birth was god-awful," she said. "She ran out! She took everything with her, and I felt it all." She added, "It was the worst pain in the world. So I'm so scared to get pregnant again."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart