JWoww Won't Have Sex for 'Another Year or Two' After 'God-Awful' Birth
Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex after delivering her first child. The former "Jersey Shore" star was told by her doctor not to have sex for six weeks, but her fiance and baby daddy Roger Mathews has to wait a lot longer than that.
"My vagina is back to normal," the new mom told HuffPost Live, before adding, "I am not going to have sex for another year or two." She noted, "It's like virgin status. [Roger] keeps b***hing. He's like, 'Come on!' I'm like, 'No, I was stitched, you've got to wait!' "
JWoww, 28, gave birth to a daughter named Meilani Alexandra on July 13. "My birth was god-awful," she said. "She ran out! She took everything with her, and I felt it all." She added, "It was the worst pain in the world. So I'm so scared to get pregnant again."
More JWoww News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift