JWoww Won't Have Sex for 'Another Year or Two' After 'God-Awful' Birth
Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex after delivering her first child. The former "Jersey Shore" star was told by her doctor not to have sex for six weeks, but her fiance and baby daddy Roger Mathews has to wait a lot longer than that.
"My vagina is back to normal," the new mom told HuffPost Live, before adding, "I am not going to have sex for another year or two." She noted, "It's like virgin status. [Roger] keeps b***hing. He's like, 'Come on!' I'm like, 'No, I was stitched, you've got to wait!' "
JWoww, 28, gave birth to a daughter named Meilani Alexandra on July 13. "My birth was god-awful," she said. "She ran out! She took everything with her, and I felt it all." She added, "It was the worst pain in the world. So I'm so scared to get pregnant again."
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight