Blake Shelton Debuts First 'Bringing Back the Sunshine' Single 'Neon Light'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
After announcing "Bringing Back the Sunshine" a few weeks ago, Blake Shelton now unveils the new album's first single. Titled "Neon Light", the laid-back summery track features the country superstar singing about trying to move on with his life after breaking up with his girl.
"I take a shot of I don't care what you're doing now/ Chase that one with a cold screw you/ When that's done I just might wash it down with a big pitcher of someone new," he sings before adding in the chorus, "There's a neon light at the end of the tunnel/ It ain't all that bright, but even though it's subtle/ It's got me feeling alright, gonna make it a double/ There's a neon light at the end of the tunnel."
"Bringing Back the Sunshine" is scheduled to come out on September 30 via Warner Bros. Records. Produced by his longtime collaborator Scott Hendricks, the LP will serve as the follow-up to "Based on a true Story..." which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
Shelton is currently also gearing up to reprise his role as a mentor in the upcoming season of "The Voice". He'll be joined by Adam Levine and two new coaches, Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
More Blake Shelton News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics