Blake Shelton Debuts First 'Bringing Back the Sunshine' Single 'Neon Light'
After announcing "Bringing Back the Sunshine" a few weeks ago, Blake Shelton now unveils the new album's first single. Titled "Neon Light", the laid-back summery track features the country superstar singing about trying to move on with his life after breaking up with his girl.
"I take a shot of I don't care what you're doing now/ Chase that one with a cold screw you/ When that's done I just might wash it down with a big pitcher of someone new," he sings before adding in the chorus, "There's a neon light at the end of the tunnel/ It ain't all that bright, but even though it's subtle/ It's got me feeling alright, gonna make it a double/ There's a neon light at the end of the tunnel."
"Bringing Back the Sunshine" is scheduled to come out on September 30 via Warner Bros. Records. Produced by his longtime collaborator Scott Hendricks, the LP will serve as the follow-up to "Based on a true Story..." which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
Shelton is currently also gearing up to reprise his role as a mentor in the upcoming season of "The Voice". He'll be joined by Adam Levine and two new coaches, Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
More Blake Shelton News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard