Blake Shelton Debuts First 'Bringing Back the Sunshine' Single 'Neon Light'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
After announcing "Bringing Back the Sunshine" a few weeks ago, Blake Shelton now unveils the new album's first single. Titled "Neon Light", the laid-back summery track features the country superstar singing about trying to move on with his life after breaking up with his girl.
"I take a shot of I don't care what you're doing now/ Chase that one with a cold screw you/ When that's done I just might wash it down with a big pitcher of someone new," he sings before adding in the chorus, "There's a neon light at the end of the tunnel/ It ain't all that bright, but even though it's subtle/ It's got me feeling alright, gonna make it a double/ There's a neon light at the end of the tunnel."
"Bringing Back the Sunshine" is scheduled to come out on September 30 via Warner Bros. Records. Produced by his longtime collaborator Scott Hendricks, the LP will serve as the follow-up to "Based on a true Story..." which peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
Shelton is currently also gearing up to reprise his role as a mentor in the upcoming season of "The Voice". He'll be joined by Adam Levine and two new coaches, Pharrell Williams and Gwen Stefani.
More Blake Shelton News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman