James Franco and Jimmy Kimmel Put Interesting Twist on Ice Bucket Challenge
Many celebrities have taken Ice Bucket Challenge by being poured with a bucket of ice on their heads. James Franco and Jimmy Kimmel chose to take the challenge a little bit different from usual.
James took to Instagram on Monday, August 18 to share a video of him taking the Ice Bucket Challenge. In the video, the "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" actor goes pantless and wears a Moby Dick tee as he is poured with a bucket of ice on the head. He holds a yellow piece of paper with the names of his nominees to cover his lower body.
He wrote alongside the video, "#ICEBUCKETCHALLENGE!!!! Thank you @selenagomez for nominating me!!!! I nominate: @zackbraff @joeyking @keeganallen You have 24 hours!!"
Meanwhile, Jimmy posted a video of him taking the challenge via "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" YouTube channel. But rather than being poured on the head, the 46-year-old host chose to take the challenge by letting his wife and cousin dump ice into his fishing outfit.
Before his wife and his cousin poured ice into his fishing outfit, Jimmy showed off his underwear. After pouring several bags of ice, his wife added some water into Jimmy's outfit. As Jimmy continued talking, his wife started spraying water to his lower body. At the end of the video, Jimmy was seen trying to take off her fishing outfit. He laughed and said, "Somebody take me to the hospital." As his fishing outfit was taken off and his underwear was shown, he turned his back and said, "Don't look at me."
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles