Portia De Rossi Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Message in the Sky for Wedding Anniversary
Portia De Rossi gave Ellen DeGeneres an adorable present for their sixth wedding anniversary. The "Arrested Development" actress surprised her talk show host wife with a sweet message written in the sky over the weekend.
"Look what my wife did for our wedding anniversary. Six!" DeGeneres wrote on Twitter, captioning a make-up free photo of her and De Rossi posing together under the word "six" written in the blue sky above them.
The couple, who tied the knot in 2008, celebrated their wedding anniversary amid rumors about their marriage being on the rocks. The reports, which have been circling for months, have repeatedly been denied by DeGeneres.
"I read that we were getting divorced, and I went and told [De Rossi], and she was sad," she joked to Jimmy Kimmel on his show earlier this year. "We both were so sad."
She additionally told PEOPLE, "The truth is, and this is corny, I fall more in love with Portia all the time."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November