Portia De Rossi Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Message in the Sky for Wedding Anniversary
Portia De Rossi gave Ellen DeGeneres an adorable present for their sixth wedding anniversary. The "Arrested Development" actress surprised her talk show host wife with a sweet message written in the sky over the weekend.
"Look what my wife did for our wedding anniversary. Six!" DeGeneres wrote on Twitter, captioning a make-up free photo of her and De Rossi posing together under the word "six" written in the blue sky above them.
The couple, who tied the knot in 2008, celebrated their wedding anniversary amid rumors about their marriage being on the rocks. The reports, which have been circling for months, have repeatedly been denied by DeGeneres.
"I read that we were getting divorced, and I went and told [De Rossi], and she was sad," she joked to Jimmy Kimmel on his show earlier this year. "We both were so sad."
She additionally told PEOPLE, "The truth is, and this is corny, I fall more in love with Portia all the time."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?