Portia De Rossi Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Message in the Sky for Wedding Anniversary
Portia De Rossi gave Ellen DeGeneres an adorable present for their sixth wedding anniversary. The "Arrested Development" actress surprised her talk show host wife with a sweet message written in the sky over the weekend.
"Look what my wife did for our wedding anniversary. Six!" DeGeneres wrote on Twitter, captioning a make-up free photo of her and De Rossi posing together under the word "six" written in the blue sky above them.
The couple, who tied the knot in 2008, celebrated their wedding anniversary amid rumors about their marriage being on the rocks. The reports, which have been circling for months, have repeatedly been denied by DeGeneres.
"I read that we were getting divorced, and I went and told [De Rossi], and she was sad," she joked to Jimmy Kimmel on his show earlier this year. "We both were so sad."
She additionally told PEOPLE, "The truth is, and this is corny, I fall more in love with Portia all the time."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch