Portia De Rossi Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Message in the Sky for Wedding Anniversary
Portia De Rossi gave Ellen DeGeneres an adorable present for their sixth wedding anniversary. The "Arrested Development" actress surprised her talk show host wife with a sweet message written in the sky over the weekend.
"Look what my wife did for our wedding anniversary. Six!" DeGeneres wrote on Twitter, captioning a make-up free photo of her and De Rossi posing together under the word "six" written in the blue sky above them.
The couple, who tied the knot in 2008, celebrated their wedding anniversary amid rumors about their marriage being on the rocks. The reports, which have been circling for months, have repeatedly been denied by DeGeneres.
"I read that we were getting divorced, and I went and told [De Rossi], and she was sad," she joked to Jimmy Kimmel on his show earlier this year. "We both were so sad."
She additionally told PEOPLE, "The truth is, and this is corny, I fall more in love with Portia all the time."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel