Portia De Rossi Surprises Ellen DeGeneres With Message in the Sky for Wedding Anniversary
Portia De Rossi gave Ellen DeGeneres an adorable present for their sixth wedding anniversary. The "Arrested Development" actress surprised her talk show host wife with a sweet message written in the sky over the weekend.
"Look what my wife did for our wedding anniversary. Six!" DeGeneres wrote on Twitter, captioning a make-up free photo of her and De Rossi posing together under the word "six" written in the blue sky above them.
The couple, who tied the knot in 2008, celebrated their wedding anniversary amid rumors about their marriage being on the rocks. The reports, which have been circling for months, have repeatedly been denied by DeGeneres.
"I read that we were getting divorced, and I went and told [De Rossi], and she was sad," she joked to Jimmy Kimmel on his show earlier this year. "We both were so sad."
She additionally told PEOPLE, "The truth is, and this is corny, I fall more in love with Portia all the time."
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters