'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Injured Chris Leaves With Elise
Love rivalries continue on "Bachelor in Paradise" as two new girls joined the show in the Monday, August 18 episode. Danielle Ronco and Jackie Parr were the newbies and they both had eyes on Marquel.
During their date, Danielle admitted that she came on the show to meet Marquel. He was flattered, but no spark seemed to grow between them, except when Marquel was almost got struck by lightning by the pool.
Michelle, initially thinking nothing could come between her and Marquel, decided that she's "so over" Marquel and "so into" Robert.
Elise got a date card and invited Chris. He suddenly hurt his knee in the ocean but that didn't stop him from going on a date with Elise. After a romantic dinner, they were given a fantasy suite card. Chris, who had earlier admitted he was impressed by Elise's "banging body," then spent the night with Elise in the suite.
Michelle and Clare, meanwhile, arranged a double date for themselves with Robert and Zach. Sarah was worried that Michelle would steal Robert, but he wasn't into Michelle. After Marquel and Danielle came back from their date, Michelle said that Marquel liked to play games. He denied this and called her out on drinking too much.
Marquel went on another date, this time with Jackie and they did kiss. AshLee and Graham also went on a date and she was obsessed with him. When presented with the fantasy suite card, Graham wisely chose to spend the night in separate rooms.
When it's time for the rose ceremony, the question was whom Marquel and Robert would choose. Zack predictably chose Clare, Graham gave the rose to AshLee, and Marcus went with Lacy. Marquel eventually chose Jackie, and Robert opted for Sarah much to Michelle's dismay.
Chris, meanwhile, decided to quit the show because of his knee injury. Surprisingly, he asked Elise to go to Chicago with him. Elise said yes, but they apparently are no longer together now as Chris tweeted, "I am not a rainbow," referring to Elise's statement in which she dubbed him her "rainbow" on the show.
Before Chris and Elise walked away, he handed his rose to Michelle, saying that she deserved true love. That meant Danielle was sent packing after she was dumped by Marquel.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie