John Slattery, Judy Greer, and T.I. Round Up 'Ant-Man' Cast
"Ant-Man" completes its casting. John Slattery who played Howard Stark in "Iron Man 2", "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" star Judy Greer, and chart-topping rapper T.I. are among the stars tapped to join previously-confirmed Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, and Evangeline Lilly.
Other cast members are Corey Stoll ("The Bourne Legacy"), Bobby Cannavale ("Annie"), Michael Pena ("End of Watch"), Abby Ryder Fortson ("Togetherness"), David Dastmalchian ("Prisoners"), Wood Harris ("The Wire"), and Gregg Turkington ("The Comedy").
Rudd plays Scott Lang, Douglas portrays Dr. Hank Pym, and Lilly is cast as his daughter Hope Van Dyne. Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
Peyton Reed sits behind the lens, replacing Edgar Wright. Adam McKay rewrites the script originally penned by Wright and Joe Cornish. Production has officially begun for the Marvel flick which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on July 17, 2015.
Alright, gang. Today is the day. LET'S. GET. small. #AntMan— Peyton Reed (@MrPeytonReed) August 18, 2014
More Ant-Man News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked