John Slattery, Judy Greer, and T.I. Round Up 'Ant-Man' Cast
"Ant-Man" completes its casting. John Slattery who played Howard Stark in "Iron Man 2", "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" star Judy Greer, and chart-topping rapper T.I. are among the stars tapped to join previously-confirmed Paul Rudd, Michael Douglas, and Evangeline Lilly.
Other cast members are Corey Stoll ("The Bourne Legacy"), Bobby Cannavale ("Annie"), Michael Pena ("End of Watch"), Abby Ryder Fortson ("Togetherness"), David Dastmalchian ("Prisoners"), Wood Harris ("The Wire"), and Gregg Turkington ("The Comedy").
Rudd plays Scott Lang, Douglas portrays Dr. Hank Pym, and Lilly is cast as his daughter Hope Van Dyne. Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
Peyton Reed sits behind the lens, replacing Edgar Wright. Adam McKay rewrites the script originally penned by Wright and Joe Cornish. Production has officially begun for the Marvel flick which is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on July 17, 2015.
Alright, gang. Today is the day. LET'S. GET. small. #AntMan— Peyton Reed (@MrPeytonReed) August 18, 2014
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones