Gisele Bundchen Is the World's Highest-Paid Model
Gisele Bundchen tops this year's' list of Forbes' Highest-Paid Models. According to Forbes, Gisele earned an estimated $47 million before taxes and fees in the last 12 months. The amount is around $16 million more than her husband Tom Brady's annual paycheck, which is $31.3 million.
Gisele has topped Forbes' list of Highest-Paid Models for eight years in a row thanks to her modeling contracts with H&M, Chanel and Carolina Herrera, as well as a cut of sales from the jelly sandals she designs for Brazilian shoemaker Grendene. She is also the face of Pantene hair products and Oral-B in her native Brazil and her lingerie line, Gisele Bundchen Intimates.
Back in April, Gisele denied that she earned as much as the publication had claimed. She told MdeMuhler, "It's sad, because these people who write [the list] do not have my account number! I earn well, but it is not all this talking. I have been audited in the U.S. because of the Forbes list. And frankly, whether or not I'm in this ranking, I do not care."
Other models who make it to the second and third place of Forbes' Highest Paid Models respectively are Doutzen Kroes and Adriana Lima with $8 million each. Doutzen earned the amount through her contract with L'Oreal and Victoria's Secret, as well as her appearances for H&M, Emilio Pucci and Miu Miu. Meanwhile, Adriana, who is the longest-running Angel in the brand's history, earned the amount from her deal with Maybelline and Desigual.
Kate Moss, Kate Upton, Miranda Kerr and Liu Wen also make it to the list by earning around $7 million.
Top 10 List of Forbes' Highest-Paid Models 2014:
- Gisele Bundchen - $47 million
- Doutzen Kroes - $8 million
- Adriana Lima - $8 million
- Kate Moss - $7 million
- Kate Upton - $7 million
- Miranda Kerr - $7 million
- Liu Wen - $7 million
- Alessandra Ambrosio - $5 million
- Hilary Rhoda - $5 million
- Natalia Vodianova - $4 million
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'