Kanye West Reportedly Recording New Tracks in Secret With Paul McCartney
Kanye West and Paul McCartney are reportedly working on new music together. Multiple sources told Page Six that the two superstars had been secretly recording "a number of tracks that could develop into an album."
One of those tracks is called "Piss on My Grave" which has apparently drawn the confusion of West's wife, Kim Kardashian. According to the site, the reality TV star "has been heard telling friends she was a little surprised they chose such a provocative name."
Huffington Post later reported that a rep for West declined to comment on the collaboration news but confirmed that the rapper indeed had a song titled "Piss on Your Grave", not "Piss on My Grave".
Collaborations between West and McCartney don't sound impossible at all. In an interview late last year, Macca expressed his desire to work with rappers like West and Jay-Z. Meanwhile, Ye was recently spotted enjoying the British superstar's concert at Dodger Stadium in L.A.
More Kanye West News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier