Kanye West Reportedly Recording New Tracks in Secret With Paul McCartney
Kanye West and Paul McCartney are reportedly working on new music together. Multiple sources told Page Six that the two superstars had been secretly recording "a number of tracks that could develop into an album."
One of those tracks is called "Piss on My Grave" which has apparently drawn the confusion of West's wife, Kim Kardashian. According to the site, the reality TV star "has been heard telling friends she was a little surprised they chose such a provocative name."
Huffington Post later reported that a rep for West declined to comment on the collaboration news but confirmed that the rapper indeed had a song titled "Piss on Your Grave", not "Piss on My Grave".
Collaborations between West and McCartney don't sound impossible at all. In an interview late last year, Macca expressed his desire to work with rappers like West and Jay-Z. Meanwhile, Ye was recently spotted enjoying the British superstar's concert at Dodger Stadium in L.A.
More Kanye West News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie