Kanye West Reportedly Recording New Tracks in Secret With Paul McCartney
Kanye West and Paul McCartney are reportedly working on new music together. Multiple sources told Page Six that the two superstars had been secretly recording "a number of tracks that could develop into an album."
One of those tracks is called "Piss on My Grave" which has apparently drawn the confusion of West's wife, Kim Kardashian. According to the site, the reality TV star "has been heard telling friends she was a little surprised they chose such a provocative name."
Huffington Post later reported that a rep for West declined to comment on the collaboration news but confirmed that the rapper indeed had a song titled "Piss on Your Grave", not "Piss on My Grave".
Collaborations between West and McCartney don't sound impossible at all. In an interview late last year, Macca expressed his desire to work with rappers like West and Jay-Z. Meanwhile, Ye was recently spotted enjoying the British superstar's concert at Dodger Stadium in L.A.
More Kanye West News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked