Kanye West Reportedly Recording New Tracks in Secret With Paul McCartney
Kanye West and Paul McCartney are reportedly working on new music together. Multiple sources told Page Six that the two superstars had been secretly recording "a number of tracks that could develop into an album."
One of those tracks is called "Piss on My Grave" which has apparently drawn the confusion of West's wife, Kim Kardashian. According to the site, the reality TV star "has been heard telling friends she was a little surprised they chose such a provocative name."
Huffington Post later reported that a rep for West declined to comment on the collaboration news but confirmed that the rapper indeed had a song titled "Piss on Your Grave", not "Piss on My Grave".
Collaborations between West and McCartney don't sound impossible at all. In an interview late last year, Macca expressed his desire to work with rappers like West and Jay-Z. Meanwhile, Ye was recently spotted enjoying the British superstar's concert at Dodger Stadium in L.A.
More Kanye West News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers