Kanye West Reportedly Recording New Tracks in Secret With Paul McCartney
Kanye West and Paul McCartney are reportedly working on new music together. Multiple sources told Page Six that the two superstars had been secretly recording "a number of tracks that could develop into an album."
One of those tracks is called "Piss on My Grave" which has apparently drawn the confusion of West's wife, Kim Kardashian. According to the site, the reality TV star "has been heard telling friends she was a little surprised they chose such a provocative name."
Huffington Post later reported that a rep for West declined to comment on the collaboration news but confirmed that the rapper indeed had a song titled "Piss on Your Grave", not "Piss on My Grave".
Collaborations between West and McCartney don't sound impossible at all. In an interview late last year, Macca expressed his desire to work with rappers like West and Jay-Z. Meanwhile, Ye was recently spotted enjoying the British superstar's concert at Dodger Stadium in L.A.
More Kanye West News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance