Robin Williams' Inspiring Video to Terminally Ill Fan Goes Viral
Robin Williams' video to a terminally ill Auckland woman named Vivian Waller has become headlines all around the world. The video was sent via email several months before the "World's Greatest Dad" actor committed suicide.
In the short video obtained by New Zealand's Sunday Star-Times, Robin said with an affected New Zealand accent, "Hi Vivian, it's Robin Williams here saying, 'Hey girl what's going on down there in New Zealand.' I'm sending all my love to you, Jack and Sophie. Knock this off your bucket list."
The "Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian" actor continued, "I said, hey, hey, hey, what's goin on, what's goin' on, it's all right, it's all right, it's all right. I'm just channeling Matthew McConaughey. Much love to you baby." At the end of the video, he blew a kiss to Vivian.
Back in January, 21-year-old Vivian who battled terminal cancer made a bucket list, which included getting married, seeing her daughter turn one and meeting Robin. The first two items from the list were completed but she could not complete the third because she was too sick to travel to the U.S.
A recent report said Robin's family and friends arrived at the memorial for him on Monday afternoon, August 18. A source close to Robin's wife previously told E! Online that the remembrance would be low-key. The source said, "That's the plan. It will be small. They were both very private people."
Another source told Hollywood Life, "The last thing he would want is for his last memory to be a somber one and to have his family, friends, and fans throw him a pity party. Robin would only want his funeral televised if it were filled with laughter and joy."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London