Mariah Carey Announces 'The Elusive Chanteuse Show' World Tour
Mariah Carey is hitting the road to support her latest album. The world tour, aptly titled "The Elusive Chanteuse Show", is set to open in Tokyo, Japan, on October 4 and include four stops in China on October 12-19. The diva will later bring it to Malaysia and Singapore before wrapping it up in the Philippines on October 28
In a press release posted on her website, Carey hinted that she might perform new songs at the upcoming shows in addition to her biggest hits and the tracks off her newest LP. "I want to experience the spontaneity and emotion that I put into this album on stage with my fans," she said.
"I can't stop writing songs so don't be surprised if you hear a brand new song that I just wrote the night before the show in your city!" she added. Dates for the North American and European legs of the tour are expected to be revealed in the coming weeks.
After numerous push-backs, Mimi's "Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse" album was finally released last May. It debuted and peaked at No. 3 on Billboard 200.
- Oct. 4 - Tokyo, Japan - Makuhari Messe Arena
- Oct. 6 - Yokohama, Japan - Yokohama Arena
- Oct. 8 - Seoul, South Korea - Olympic Gymnasium
- Oct. 10 - Beijing, China - Workers' Stadium
- Oct. 12 - Chengdu, Sichuan, China - Chengdu Stadium
- Oct. 15 - Chongqing, China - Olympic Center
- Oct. 19 - Shanghai, China - Hongkou Stadium
- Oct. 22 - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Stadium Merdeka
- Oct. 24 - Singapore - Singapore Indoor Stadium
- Oct. 26 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center
- Oct. 28 - Manila, Philippines - Mall of Asia Arena
More Mariah Carey News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement