Kevin Hart Gets Engaged to Girlfriend Eniko Parrish
Kevin Hart is officially off the market. The funnyman announced his engagement to longtime girlfriend Eniko Parrish on Instagram on Monday, August 18, saying, "She said YEEEEESSSSS...... #Happy #MyRib #iF**kingLoveHer."
The post came along with a sweet photo of Hart posing with his now-fiancee. She's seen hugging her comedian beau from behind while excitedly showing off the huge diamond sparkler on her finger.
The couple has been dating for five years now. Hart popped the question on the same day Parrish celebrated her 30th birthday. "Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman in the world. Today is your day babe and we are going to party like it's 1999....I love you so much. I'm a better man because of you. P.S your old as s**t now lmao #Dirty30 #HappyBday #ThrowBackPic," he wrote earlier in the day.
That Monday also happened to be the day his ex-wife Torrei Hart made her debut on VH1's "Atlanta Exes". Torrei Hart previously claimed that Parrish was the reason behind her and Hart's failed marriage.
After his ex made the statement, the "Think Like a Man Too" star defended his new girl in a Twitter post, saying, "My woman has nothing to do with my past marriage problems in any way shape or form. It's almost 7yrs total of me not being with my Ex ... I guess giving a woman over 20k a month and still being there for her and being a incredible father isn't enough!"
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart