Kevin Hart Gets Engaged to Girlfriend Eniko Parrish
Kevin Hart is officially off the market. The funnyman announced his engagement to longtime girlfriend Eniko Parrish on Instagram on Monday, August 18, saying, "She said YEEEEESSSSS...... #Happy #MyRib #iF**kingLoveHer."
The post came along with a sweet photo of Hart posing with his now-fiancee. She's seen hugging her comedian beau from behind while excitedly showing off the huge diamond sparkler on her finger.
The couple has been dating for five years now. Hart popped the question on the same day Parrish celebrated her 30th birthday. "Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman in the world. Today is your day babe and we are going to party like it's 1999....I love you so much. I'm a better man because of you. P.S your old as s**t now lmao #Dirty30 #HappyBday #ThrowBackPic," he wrote earlier in the day.
That Monday also happened to be the day his ex-wife Torrei Hart made her debut on VH1's "Atlanta Exes". Torrei Hart previously claimed that Parrish was the reason behind her and Hart's failed marriage.
After his ex made the statement, the "Think Like a Man Too" star defended his new girl in a Twitter post, saying, "My woman has nothing to do with my past marriage problems in any way shape or form. It's almost 7yrs total of me not being with my Ex ... I guess giving a woman over 20k a month and still being there for her and being a incredible father isn't enough!"
More Kevin Hart News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years