Kevin Hart Gets Engaged to Girlfriend Eniko Parrish
Kevin Hart is officially off the market. The funnyman announced his engagement to longtime girlfriend Eniko Parrish on Instagram on Monday, August 18, saying, "She said YEEEEESSSSS...... #Happy #MyRib #iF**kingLoveHer."
The post came along with a sweet photo of Hart posing with his now-fiancee. She's seen hugging her comedian beau from behind while excitedly showing off the huge diamond sparkler on her finger.
The couple has been dating for five years now. Hart popped the question on the same day Parrish celebrated her 30th birthday. "Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman in the world. Today is your day babe and we are going to party like it's 1999....I love you so much. I'm a better man because of you. P.S your old as s**t now lmao #Dirty30 #HappyBday #ThrowBackPic," he wrote earlier in the day.
That Monday also happened to be the day his ex-wife Torrei Hart made her debut on VH1's "Atlanta Exes". Torrei Hart previously claimed that Parrish was the reason behind her and Hart's failed marriage.
After his ex made the statement, the "Think Like a Man Too" star defended his new girl in a Twitter post, saying, "My woman has nothing to do with my past marriage problems in any way shape or form. It's almost 7yrs total of me not being with my Ex ... I guess giving a woman over 20k a month and still being there for her and being a incredible father isn't enough!"
More Kevin Hart News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal