Jon Hamm Honored With Cardinal's Special Edition Bobblehead
Jon Hamm was honored with a special edition of his very own bobblehead by St. Louis Cardinals before throwing first pitch at Busch Stadium on Monday night, August 18. Jon joked that the bobblehead he received was "probably repurposed" from a Matt Carpenter model.
The "Mad Men" star said before throwing pitch for the game between the Cardinals and the Cincinnati Reds, "It's great, it's fantastic. It's amazing how many people I've had ask me to get them one. That was the weird thing - aunts and uncles and friends of all stripes, so I'll probably need about 40 of them."
Jon, who has been supporting the Cardinals since 1970s, defended the pride of his fellow fans, saying, "Some stereotypes are true. We have really good fans and it's a good place to see a ballgame and it's been a consistently good organization for a long time."
Jon currently stars on "A Young Doctor's Notebook" along with Daniel Radcliffe. The drama comedy starts its second season on Tuesday, August 19.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck