Jon Hamm Honored With Cardinal's Special Edition Bobblehead
Jon Hamm was honored with a special edition of his very own bobblehead by St. Louis Cardinals before throwing first pitch at Busch Stadium on Monday night, August 18. Jon joked that the bobblehead he received was "probably repurposed" from a Matt Carpenter model.
The "Mad Men" star said before throwing pitch for the game between the Cardinals and the Cincinnati Reds, "It's great, it's fantastic. It's amazing how many people I've had ask me to get them one. That was the weird thing - aunts and uncles and friends of all stripes, so I'll probably need about 40 of them."
Jon, who has been supporting the Cardinals since 1970s, defended the pride of his fellow fans, saying, "Some stereotypes are true. We have really good fans and it's a good place to see a ballgame and it's been a consistently good organization for a long time."
Jon currently stars on "A Young Doctor's Notebook" along with Daniel Radcliffe. The drama comedy starts its second season on Tuesday, August 19.
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'