Jon Hamm Honored With Cardinal's Special Edition Bobblehead
Jon Hamm was honored with a special edition of his very own bobblehead by St. Louis Cardinals before throwing first pitch at Busch Stadium on Monday night, August 18. Jon joked that the bobblehead he received was "probably repurposed" from a Matt Carpenter model.
The "Mad Men" star said before throwing pitch for the game between the Cardinals and the Cincinnati Reds, "It's great, it's fantastic. It's amazing how many people I've had ask me to get them one. That was the weird thing - aunts and uncles and friends of all stripes, so I'll probably need about 40 of them."
Jon, who has been supporting the Cardinals since 1970s, defended the pride of his fellow fans, saying, "Some stereotypes are true. We have really good fans and it's a good place to see a ballgame and it's been a consistently good organization for a long time."
Jon currently stars on "A Young Doctor's Notebook" along with Daniel Radcliffe. The drama comedy starts its second season on Tuesday, August 19.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen