Jon Hamm Honored With Cardinal's Special Edition Bobblehead
Jon Hamm was honored with a special edition of his very own bobblehead by St. Louis Cardinals before throwing first pitch at Busch Stadium on Monday night, August 18. Jon joked that the bobblehead he received was "probably repurposed" from a Matt Carpenter model.
The "Mad Men" star said before throwing pitch for the game between the Cardinals and the Cincinnati Reds, "It's great, it's fantastic. It's amazing how many people I've had ask me to get them one. That was the weird thing - aunts and uncles and friends of all stripes, so I'll probably need about 40 of them."
Jon, who has been supporting the Cardinals since 1970s, defended the pride of his fellow fans, saying, "Some stereotypes are true. We have really good fans and it's a good place to see a ballgame and it's been a consistently good organization for a long time."
Jon currently stars on "A Young Doctor's Notebook" along with Daniel Radcliffe. The drama comedy starts its second season on Tuesday, August 19.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked