Jon Hamm Honored With Cardinal's Special Edition Bobblehead
Jon Hamm was honored with a special edition of his very own bobblehead by St. Louis Cardinals before throwing first pitch at Busch Stadium on Monday night, August 18. Jon joked that the bobblehead he received was "probably repurposed" from a Matt Carpenter model.
The "Mad Men" star said before throwing pitch for the game between the Cardinals and the Cincinnati Reds, "It's great, it's fantastic. It's amazing how many people I've had ask me to get them one. That was the weird thing - aunts and uncles and friends of all stripes, so I'll probably need about 40 of them."
Jon, who has been supporting the Cardinals since 1970s, defended the pride of his fellow fans, saying, "Some stereotypes are true. We have really good fans and it's a good place to see a ballgame and it's been a consistently good organization for a long time."
Jon currently stars on "A Young Doctor's Notebook" along with Daniel Radcliffe. The drama comedy starts its second season on Tuesday, August 19.
More Jon Hamm News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo