Nicki Minaj Gives Drake Lap Dance in 'Anaconda' Teaser Photos
Nicki Minaj keeps building the anticipation of her "Anaconda" music video. On Monday, August 18, the raptress teased the forthcoming visuals with some behind-the-scenes photos she shared on Instagram.
Those stills feature Drake sitting on a chair while Minaj, flaunting her curves in skintight leggings and a pink-white-and-black bra, strikes some provocative poses. She squats down and puts her hand on his crotch in one photo. She appears to give her fellow Young Money artist a lap dance in another pic.
Featuring a sample of Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby's Got Back", "Anaconda" is the latest single to be released from Minaj's new album "The Pink Print". The 31-year-old femcee is slated to perform the track live during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
Meanwhile, the single's music video is coming in full on Wednesday. Based on what fans have already seen in a preview and a behind-the-scenes clip she recently shared, now plus the steamy snaps below, the visuals is set to be Minaj's hottest yet.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly