Nicki Minaj Gives Drake Lap Dance in 'Anaconda' Teaser Photos
Nicki Minaj keeps building the anticipation of her "Anaconda" music video. On Monday, August 18, the raptress teased the forthcoming visuals with some behind-the-scenes photos she shared on Instagram.
Those stills feature Drake sitting on a chair while Minaj, flaunting her curves in skintight leggings and a pink-white-and-black bra, strikes some provocative poses. She squats down and puts her hand on his crotch in one photo. She appears to give her fellow Young Money artist a lap dance in another pic.
Featuring a sample of Sir Mix-a-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby's Got Back", "Anaconda" is the latest single to be released from Minaj's new album "The Pink Print". The 31-year-old femcee is slated to perform the track live during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday, August 24.
Meanwhile, the single's music video is coming in full on Wednesday. Based on what fans have already seen in a preview and a behind-the-scenes clip she recently shared, now plus the steamy snaps below, the visuals is set to be Minaj's hottest yet.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed