Fredrik Bond in Talks to Direct 'Olympus Has Fallen' Sequel
Music video director Fredrik Bond is being touted as the helmer of "Olympus Has Fallen" sequel. Per THR, the "Charlie Countryman" director is in negotiations to go behind the lens in "London Has Fallen" for Millennium Films.
The studio has previously secured all three main actors, Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart and Morgan Freeman, to reprise their roles. "London Has Fallen" follows the three main characters to London as they attend the funeral of the British prime minister. The trio is suddenly caught in the middle of plot to kill all the world leaders who are in attendance at the funeral.
Christian Gudegast, Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt penned the script. Butler, Alan Siegel, Mark Gill, and Matthew O'Toole are producing. The movie is to start filming in October this year for an October 2, 2015 release.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group