Fredrik Bond in Talks to Direct 'Olympus Has Fallen' Sequel
Music video director Fredrik Bond is being touted as the helmer of "Olympus Has Fallen" sequel. Per THR, the "Charlie Countryman" director is in negotiations to go behind the lens in "London Has Fallen" for Millennium Films.
The studio has previously secured all three main actors, Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart and Morgan Freeman, to reprise their roles. "London Has Fallen" follows the three main characters to London as they attend the funeral of the British prime minister. The trio is suddenly caught in the middle of plot to kill all the world leaders who are in attendance at the funeral.
Christian Gudegast, Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt penned the script. Butler, Alan Siegel, Mark Gill, and Matthew O'Toole are producing. The movie is to start filming in October this year for an October 2, 2015 release.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest