Fredrik Bond in Talks to Direct 'Olympus Has Fallen' Sequel
Music video director Fredrik Bond is being touted as the helmer of "Olympus Has Fallen" sequel. Per THR, the "Charlie Countryman" director is in negotiations to go behind the lens in "London Has Fallen" for Millennium Films.
The studio has previously secured all three main actors, Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart and Morgan Freeman, to reprise their roles. "London Has Fallen" follows the three main characters to London as they attend the funeral of the British prime minister. The trio is suddenly caught in the middle of plot to kill all the world leaders who are in attendance at the funeral.
Christian Gudegast, Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt penned the script. Butler, Alan Siegel, Mark Gill, and Matthew O'Toole are producing. The movie is to start filming in October this year for an October 2, 2015 release.
More London Has Fallen News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media