Fredrik Bond in Talks to Direct 'Olympus Has Fallen' Sequel
Music video director Fredrik Bond is being touted as the helmer of "Olympus Has Fallen" sequel. Per THR, the "Charlie Countryman" director is in negotiations to go behind the lens in "London Has Fallen" for Millennium Films.
The studio has previously secured all three main actors, Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart and Morgan Freeman, to reprise their roles. "London Has Fallen" follows the three main characters to London as they attend the funeral of the British prime minister. The trio is suddenly caught in the middle of plot to kill all the world leaders who are in attendance at the funeral.
Christian Gudegast, Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt penned the script. Butler, Alan Siegel, Mark Gill, and Matthew O'Toole are producing. The movie is to start filming in October this year for an October 2, 2015 release.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars