Fredrik Bond in Talks to Direct 'Olympus Has Fallen' Sequel
Music video director Fredrik Bond is being touted as the helmer of "Olympus Has Fallen" sequel. Per THR, the "Charlie Countryman" director is in negotiations to go behind the lens in "London Has Fallen" for Millennium Films.
The studio has previously secured all three main actors, Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart and Morgan Freeman, to reprise their roles. "London Has Fallen" follows the three main characters to London as they attend the funeral of the British prime minister. The trio is suddenly caught in the middle of plot to kill all the world leaders who are in attendance at the funeral.
Christian Gudegast, Creighton Rothenberger and Katrin Benedikt penned the script. Butler, Alan Siegel, Mark Gill, and Matthew O'Toole are producing. The movie is to start filming in October this year for an October 2, 2015 release.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign