Christian Bale and Wife Welcome Second Child, a Baby Boy
Christian Bale is a dad again. The one-time Academy Award winner and his wife Sibi recently welcomed their second child, his rep confirms. A source reveals the baby is a boy, but no other details are available.
The newborn joins sister, 9-year-old Emmeline. The couple, who got married January 29, 2000, never addressed the second pregnancy, but it was obvious when Sibi debuted her baby bump at the Acadamy Awards in March.
The "American Hustle" star talked about fatherhood in an interview with Esquire in 2010, "The last few years of my life have been spent just watching animation - for my daughter - and getting a kick out of that. I love anything that she likes. If she's getting a kick out of it, I love it."
"I find myself tearing up at the most ridiculous things now, sitting next to my daughter while she's watching a movie," added the Bruce Wayne in Chris Nolan's Batman trilogy. "Me and my wife look across at each other like, 'Oh my God! Are we really doing this? Yes we are!' "
Bale will next grace the big screen in biblical epic film "Exodus: Gods and Kings". Directed by Ridley Scott, it is due December 12 in the States.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'