Christian Bale and Wife Welcome Second Child, a Baby Boy
Christian Bale is a dad again. The one-time Academy Award winner and his wife Sibi recently welcomed their second child, his rep confirms. A source reveals the baby is a boy, but no other details are available.
The newborn joins sister, 9-year-old Emmeline. The couple, who got married January 29, 2000, never addressed the second pregnancy, but it was obvious when Sibi debuted her baby bump at the Acadamy Awards in March.
The "American Hustle" star talked about fatherhood in an interview with Esquire in 2010, "The last few years of my life have been spent just watching animation - for my daughter - and getting a kick out of that. I love anything that she likes. If she's getting a kick out of it, I love it."
"I find myself tearing up at the most ridiculous things now, sitting next to my daughter while she's watching a movie," added the Bruce Wayne in Chris Nolan's Batman trilogy. "Me and my wife look across at each other like, 'Oh my God! Are we really doing this? Yes we are!' "
Bale will next grace the big screen in biblical epic film "Exodus: Gods and Kings". Directed by Ridley Scott, it is due December 12 in the States.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'