Christian Bale and Wife Welcome Second Child, a Baby Boy
Christian Bale is a dad again. The one-time Academy Award winner and his wife Sibi recently welcomed their second child, his rep confirms. A source reveals the baby is a boy, but no other details are available.
The newborn joins sister, 9-year-old Emmeline. The couple, who got married January 29, 2000, never addressed the second pregnancy, but it was obvious when Sibi debuted her baby bump at the Acadamy Awards in March.
The "American Hustle" star talked about fatherhood in an interview with Esquire in 2010, "The last few years of my life have been spent just watching animation - for my daughter - and getting a kick out of that. I love anything that she likes. If she's getting a kick out of it, I love it."
"I find myself tearing up at the most ridiculous things now, sitting next to my daughter while she's watching a movie," added the Bruce Wayne in Chris Nolan's Batman trilogy. "Me and my wife look across at each other like, 'Oh my God! Are we really doing this? Yes we are!' "
Bale will next grace the big screen in biblical epic film "Exodus: Gods and Kings". Directed by Ridley Scott, it is due December 12 in the States.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics