Christian Bale and Wife Welcome Second Child, a Baby Boy
Christian Bale is a dad again. The one-time Academy Award winner and his wife Sibi recently welcomed their second child, his rep confirms. A source reveals the baby is a boy, but no other details are available.
The newborn joins sister, 9-year-old Emmeline. The couple, who got married January 29, 2000, never addressed the second pregnancy, but it was obvious when Sibi debuted her baby bump at the Acadamy Awards in March.
The "American Hustle" star talked about fatherhood in an interview with Esquire in 2010, "The last few years of my life have been spent just watching animation - for my daughter - and getting a kick out of that. I love anything that she likes. If she's getting a kick out of it, I love it."
"I find myself tearing up at the most ridiculous things now, sitting next to my daughter while she's watching a movie," added the Bruce Wayne in Chris Nolan's Batman trilogy. "Me and my wife look across at each other like, 'Oh my God! Are we really doing this? Yes we are!' "
Bale will next grace the big screen in biblical epic film "Exodus: Gods and Kings". Directed by Ridley Scott, it is due December 12 in the States.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed