Christian Bale and Wife Welcome Second Child, a Baby Boy
Christian Bale is a dad again. The one-time Academy Award winner and his wife Sibi recently welcomed their second child, his rep confirms. A source reveals the baby is a boy, but no other details are available.
The newborn joins sister, 9-year-old Emmeline. The couple, who got married January 29, 2000, never addressed the second pregnancy, but it was obvious when Sibi debuted her baby bump at the Acadamy Awards in March.
The "American Hustle" star talked about fatherhood in an interview with Esquire in 2010, "The last few years of my life have been spent just watching animation - for my daughter - and getting a kick out of that. I love anything that she likes. If she's getting a kick out of it, I love it."
"I find myself tearing up at the most ridiculous things now, sitting next to my daughter while she's watching a movie," added the Bruce Wayne in Chris Nolan's Batman trilogy. "Me and my wife look across at each other like, 'Oh my God! Are we really doing this? Yes we are!' "
Bale will next grace the big screen in biblical epic film "Exodus: Gods and Kings". Directed by Ridley Scott, it is due December 12 in the States.
More Christian Bale News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic