Britney Spears Caught Lip-Syncing to Sia's Vocals at Las Vegas Show
Britney Spears has once again been caught lip-syncing at her Las Vegas residency. Not only does she mime onstage, this time she's also accused of using the vocals of Sia Furler during the performance of "Perfume".
A fan who goes by Britneysite on Instagram has taken to the photo-sharing site to post a short video taken at Spears' recent show. In the clip, Sia's distinctive vocals are clearly heard while the former Disney star sings along as she walks through the stage.
"She should be put on blast for this s**t. She can't f**king sing and she is making millions of dollars for doing what? Mediocre choreography and moving her mouth. It disgusts me," a fan commented on the clip. "Brittney spears is an overpaid joke," another added.
"Perfume" is a ballad taken from Spears' latest album "Britney Jean". Sia, who co-wrote the track, was featured in its acoustic version released in January.
Spears has just continued her "Piece of Me" show at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas following a brief break. The singer's residency there started in late December 2013.
More Britney Spears News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified