Britney Spears Caught Lip-Syncing to Sia's Vocals at Las Vegas Show
Britney Spears has once again been caught lip-syncing at her Las Vegas residency. Not only does she mime onstage, this time she's also accused of using the vocals of Sia Furler during the performance of "Perfume".
A fan who goes by Britneysite on Instagram has taken to the photo-sharing site to post a short video taken at Spears' recent show. In the clip, Sia's distinctive vocals are clearly heard while the former Disney star sings along as she walks through the stage.
"She should be put on blast for this s**t. She can't f**king sing and she is making millions of dollars for doing what? Mediocre choreography and moving her mouth. It disgusts me," a fan commented on the clip. "Brittney spears is an overpaid joke," another added.
"Perfume" is a ballad taken from Spears' latest album "Britney Jean". Sia, who co-wrote the track, was featured in its acoustic version released in January.
Spears has just continued her "Piece of Me" show at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas following a brief break. The singer's residency there started in late December 2013.
More Britney Spears News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding