Britney Spears Caught Lip-Syncing to Sia's Vocals at Las Vegas Show
Britney Spears has once again been caught lip-syncing at her Las Vegas residency. Not only does she mime onstage, this time she's also accused of using the vocals of Sia Furler during the performance of "Perfume".
A fan who goes by Britneysite on Instagram has taken to the photo-sharing site to post a short video taken at Spears' recent show. In the clip, Sia's distinctive vocals are clearly heard while the former Disney star sings along as she walks through the stage.
"She should be put on blast for this s**t. She can't f**king sing and she is making millions of dollars for doing what? Mediocre choreography and moving her mouth. It disgusts me," a fan commented on the clip. "Brittney spears is an overpaid joke," another added.
"Perfume" is a ballad taken from Spears' latest album "Britney Jean". Sia, who co-wrote the track, was featured in its acoustic version released in January.
Spears has just continued her "Piece of Me" show at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas following a brief break. The singer's residency there started in late December 2013.
More Britney Spears News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'