Report: Kid Rock Is Going to Be Grandfather
Kid Rock is reportedly going to be a grandfather. According to Us Weekly, Kid's son, Bobby Ritchie Jr., is currently expecting first child with his girlfriend. A source tells the site that the baby is a girl and Bobby's girlfriend has already been pregnant for four months.
Bobby is Kid's child from his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Kelley South Russell. The "Only God Knows Why" crooner won Bobby's custody in 2000, charging Kelley $25 per week in child support. He raised Bobby mostly on his own.
In 2001, Kid began dating Pamela Anderson. The couple tied the knot in 2006 but divorced five months later. The "American Bad Ass" singer later claimed that he filed for divorce from Pamela because she had openly criticized his mother and sister in front of Bobby.
Kid's representative has not made any comments on the pregnancy.
More Kid Rock News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!