Report: Kid Rock Is Going to Be Grandfather
Kid Rock is reportedly going to be a grandfather. According to Us Weekly, Kid's son, Bobby Ritchie Jr., is currently expecting first child with his girlfriend. A source tells the site that the baby is a girl and Bobby's girlfriend has already been pregnant for four months.
Bobby is Kid's child from his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Kelley South Russell. The "Only God Knows Why" crooner won Bobby's custody in 2000, charging Kelley $25 per week in child support. He raised Bobby mostly on his own.
In 2001, Kid began dating Pamela Anderson. The couple tied the knot in 2006 but divorced five months later. The "American Bad Ass" singer later claimed that he filed for divorce from Pamela because she had openly criticized his mother and sister in front of Bobby.
Kid's representative has not made any comments on the pregnancy.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date