Report: Kid Rock Is Going to Be Grandfather
Kid Rock is reportedly going to be a grandfather. According to Us Weekly, Kid's son, Bobby Ritchie Jr., is currently expecting first child with his girlfriend. A source tells the site that the baby is a girl and Bobby's girlfriend has already been pregnant for four months.
Bobby is Kid's child from his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Kelley South Russell. The "Only God Knows Why" crooner won Bobby's custody in 2000, charging Kelley $25 per week in child support. He raised Bobby mostly on his own.
In 2001, Kid began dating Pamela Anderson. The couple tied the knot in 2006 but divorced five months later. The "American Bad Ass" singer later claimed that he filed for divorce from Pamela because she had openly criticized his mother and sister in front of Bobby.
Kid's representative has not made any comments on the pregnancy.
More Kid Rock News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer