Report: Kid Rock Is Going to Be Grandfather
Kid Rock is reportedly going to be a grandfather. According to Us Weekly, Kid's son, Bobby Ritchie Jr., is currently expecting first child with his girlfriend. A source tells the site that the baby is a girl and Bobby's girlfriend has already been pregnant for four months.
Bobby is Kid's child from his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Kelley South Russell. The "Only God Knows Why" crooner won Bobby's custody in 2000, charging Kelley $25 per week in child support. He raised Bobby mostly on his own.
In 2001, Kid began dating Pamela Anderson. The couple tied the knot in 2006 but divorced five months later. The "American Bad Ass" singer later claimed that he filed for divorce from Pamela because she had openly criticized his mother and sister in front of Bobby.
Kid's representative has not made any comments on the pregnancy.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes