Report: Kid Rock Is Going to Be Grandfather
Kid Rock is reportedly going to be a grandfather. According to Us Weekly, Kid's son, Bobby Ritchie Jr., is currently expecting first child with his girlfriend. A source tells the site that the baby is a girl and Bobby's girlfriend has already been pregnant for four months.
Bobby is Kid's child from his relationship with his ex-girlfriend, Kelley South Russell. The "Only God Knows Why" crooner won Bobby's custody in 2000, charging Kelley $25 per week in child support. He raised Bobby mostly on his own.
In 2001, Kid began dating Pamela Anderson. The couple tied the knot in 2006 but divorced five months later. The "American Bad Ass" singer later claimed that he filed for divorce from Pamela because she had openly criticized his mother and sister in front of Bobby.
Kid's representative has not made any comments on the pregnancy.
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body