'Outlander' 1.03 Preview: Claire Accused of Being a Witch
Claire may make a wrong move in the next episode of "Outlander". Possibly wanting to share some of her problems by revealing that she's fallen through time, she gets herself in a new trouble as she's accused of being a witch.
After several weeks of captivity, Claire makes the decision to use her medical skills to aid her escape from Castle Leoch. With Jamie's assistance, she tends to an ill child. And during an evening's entertainment, Jamie translates a bard's tale about the wife of Balnain, giving Claire hope for her freedom and the return to her own time.
As their friendship deepens, Claire is surprised to find Jamie locked in Laoghaire MacKenzie's embrace.
"The Way Out" will air Saturday, August 23 at 9 P.M. on Starz. The network has ordered a second season of the fantasy drama series.
More Outlander News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound