'Outlander' 1.03 Preview: Claire Accused of Being a Witch
Claire may make a wrong move in the next episode of "Outlander". Possibly wanting to share some of her problems by revealing that she's fallen through time, she gets herself in a new trouble as she's accused of being a witch.
After several weeks of captivity, Claire makes the decision to use her medical skills to aid her escape from Castle Leoch. With Jamie's assistance, she tends to an ill child. And during an evening's entertainment, Jamie translates a bard's tale about the wife of Balnain, giving Claire hope for her freedom and the return to her own time.
As their friendship deepens, Claire is surprised to find Jamie locked in Laoghaire MacKenzie's embrace.
"The Way Out" will air Saturday, August 23 at 9 P.M. on Starz. The network has ordered a second season of the fantasy drama series.
More Outlander News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert