'Outlander' 1.03 Preview: Claire Accused of Being a Witch
Claire may make a wrong move in the next episode of "Outlander". Possibly wanting to share some of her problems by revealing that she's fallen through time, she gets herself in a new trouble as she's accused of being a witch.
After several weeks of captivity, Claire makes the decision to use her medical skills to aid her escape from Castle Leoch. With Jamie's assistance, she tends to an ill child. And during an evening's entertainment, Jamie translates a bard's tale about the wife of Balnain, giving Claire hope for her freedom and the return to her own time.
As their friendship deepens, Claire is surprised to find Jamie locked in Laoghaire MacKenzie's embrace.
"The Way Out" will air Saturday, August 23 at 9 P.M. on Starz. The network has ordered a second season of the fantasy drama series.
More Outlander News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!