'Outlander' 1.03 Preview: Claire Accused of Being a Witch
Claire may make a wrong move in the next episode of "Outlander". Possibly wanting to share some of her problems by revealing that she's fallen through time, she gets herself in a new trouble as she's accused of being a witch.
After several weeks of captivity, Claire makes the decision to use her medical skills to aid her escape from Castle Leoch. With Jamie's assistance, she tends to an ill child. And during an evening's entertainment, Jamie translates a bard's tale about the wife of Balnain, giving Claire hope for her freedom and the return to her own time.
As their friendship deepens, Claire is surprised to find Jamie locked in Laoghaire MacKenzie's embrace.
"The Way Out" will air Saturday, August 23 at 9 P.M. on Starz. The network has ordered a second season of the fantasy drama series.
More Outlander News
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role