'Outlander' 1.03 Preview: Claire Accused of Being a Witch
Claire may make a wrong move in the next episode of "Outlander". Possibly wanting to share some of her problems by revealing that she's fallen through time, she gets herself in a new trouble as she's accused of being a witch.
After several weeks of captivity, Claire makes the decision to use her medical skills to aid her escape from Castle Leoch. With Jamie's assistance, she tends to an ill child. And during an evening's entertainment, Jamie translates a bard's tale about the wife of Balnain, giving Claire hope for her freedom and the return to her own time.
As their friendship deepens, Claire is surprised to find Jamie locked in Laoghaire MacKenzie's embrace.
"The Way Out" will air Saturday, August 23 at 9 P.M. on Starz. The network has ordered a second season of the fantasy drama series.
More Outlander News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly